Chapter 7: "Training with Jeff and Liu"

I woke up, sweat rolling down my face.
"W-what?! SLENDERMAN YOU OWN ME MORE EXPLANATIONS NOW!" I said, electricity going straight for him and actually hitting him.
I saw him fall on the floor, twitching sometimes, but motionless.
I realized what I did and I immediately released the electricity around his body.
He didn't move for a while, but then regained his senses and took me with one of his tendrils.
His face contorted, an horrible mouth appeared and I could sense the uneasy aura around him.
"WHAT. WAS. THAT?!" He yelled, earning the attention of the other creepypastas who, I supposed, just came back.
"I-I'm sorry! M-my dream, m-my...brother! ZALGO" The last word saved me probably. He released me and spoke softly.
"I'm sorry for yelling, what was the dream about?" He asked. I saw the proxies outside the room.
"Slender, we came back. No one is home yet, what happened?" Asked Masky.
"I suppose I can trust that you will not tell anyone else what I'm about to reveal you. (F/n) dear, is it OK if they listen? After all they are your partners and my most trusted kids" I nodded and smiled a bit.
"Slendy, in my dream Zalgo appeared with a boy probably older than me. Actually he mentioned being 20, so 1 year older than me...Anyways, he said he was my brother. Zalgo casted a spell to make him grow up and get older of some years, apparently five, since he was 4 years younger than me. He said he was the other gifted child, that he controlled fire and ice and that he is stronger than me. He also said YOU took him away and that YOU erased my and everyone memories of him. Is it true?"
"Let me explain. I knew your brother was the other gifted one, I took him and didn't like him, he gave off an hostile aura even if he was barely 3 years old, I soon after recognized Zalgo's aura. I then gave him back to your family and I surely didn't erase your or anyone memories of him. He probably got brainwashed by Zalgo, being the powerful demon he is, and he is now using him to destroy us and bring the world into the chaos. We are bad, we kill, but he is the greater danger here, he will make ALL humanity perish, he will destroy everything he sees. I need you to believe me and I need you to trust me. Also you'll start to train tomorrow, remember?". I looked at him and I nodded.
"Alright, I believe you. Just one thing tho, I'll have to choose WHO I'll train with, OK? I'd like to be able to choose who is good at doing what and why, for my likings that is".
He thought about it and then nodded.
"Alright, that can be done. Get some more sleep now, OK? You'll need to be fully recovered. Good night" he said, tucking me in bed like a kid.
"G'night (F/n), sleep well" said Masky as he went to his bed
"G-good night i-i-idiot" said Toby, smiling at me while he went on the top bed, since I took the bottom one.
"...*yawn* Night everyone" said Hoodie, already in bed half asleep.
I soon drifted off to sleep, a dreamless night awaiting me.