Chapter 18: "Raverok"

"Alright everyone!" I said as me and Raverok sat down.
"This is Sebastian. He is Satan's most trusted ally and friend, he will help up restraint Zalgo.
But let me get something straight: you can't try to hurt him, don't insult him and don't question him about his life" I said as everyone nodded.
"Alright Seb, I'll start the introductions! This is Masky the one that smokes too much, Eyeless Jack the cannibal, Hoodie the frown dude , Toby the hatchet man, Kegekao the prankster, Jeff the smile freak, Sally the cutie pie, Nick best bro, Slenderman and his brothers. Don't go near Offenderman" I said, pointing to Offender. He just laughed.
"Why so?" Asked curious Raverok.
"Take his rose and you're gonna get raped" He nodded, unfazed.
"Anyways, this is Laughing Jack the best clown, Puppeteer the singer, Bloody Painter the cool dude, Judge Angels, Clockwork the lesbian, Jane the second lesbian, Liu and Sully, and this is-" Sebastian got up quickly and started to back away from Lazari.
"You are his daughter Lazari, right? What is she doing here?" I looked at him.
"Don't worry, she is on our side. She hates his father". He stayed silent and pondered on what I told him.
"Alright then. Just please, don't come too near me" he said as Lazari sadly nodded.
"Don't worry Laz, he is just really mad and upset because of your father, he doesn't hate you. I'll help you get along with him" she nodded and smiled.
"Alrighty!" She exclaimed.
"Anyhow. The other's are Kate the runner, Dark Link the Zelda reject, Glitchy Red, Lost Silver or Limbless Glitchy Red, BEN drowned the elf on the shelf, Smile Dog the dog, Grinny Cat the Cheshire cat, Nurse Ann and Dr. Smiley! They aren't the only ones, but the others left" I said as he nodded.
"Well, allow me to introduce myself better. I am Sebastian and I am a demon. I hold a grudge against Zalgo and his bloodline for ancient reasons. I'm Satan's helper and friend and he sent me here to help you. I own a power that can knock down Zalgo for enough time to confine his body into the vessel which I presume is (f/n)." I stopped him.
"Actually, Nick will be the vessel. The thing is, I will lend him my elemental powers and he will cast the spell to confine Zalgo, which is the only spell he is capable of casting, then I will transfer his soul into a new body." I said.
"Oh I know that dark magic spell. I can help you with that. I can cast the spell without needing half of the sacrifices it normally need.
In fact, we need just 5 people and a new body for him. The problem is that instead of a close person, it needs one of the parents."
"Dad is the only one alive but..." I told Sebastian as tears started to cloud my vision.
"I-I can't kill him...I-" Jane hugged me from behind.
"It's OK, we can do this (f/n). I can kill your dad, you just assist your brother"
I sniffed once but regained my composure.
"O-okay, so be it. Thanks Jane" she released me and nodded.
"Anything for ya" she exclaimed, going upstairs.
"A-ah. Well, I'll start training with Sebastian. Nick, you have to train too!" I said, dragging both of them outside.
"Okie! Now, Seb please help me get a better control over dark magic. I cast spells, but I feel too tired after that, how do I keep my stamina?" I asked as Raverok looked up.
"You have to concentrate better and think that the spell is easy to cast. Also, don't just cast it, use your hands to concentrate it in one place, that way all your stamina will not just fly around" he explained as I nodded.
"Alright, thanks. What about my powers?" I asked as Nick came near me.
"Tell me about mine too" he asked as Seb nodded.
"You have to let your powers free in this case. Don't concentrate about how to use them, but where. Think about the target, not he power you want to use". We both nodded and I started taking distance between me and the other two.
"Alright, let's get the party STARTED!" I exclaimed, charging at the both of them. I pressed the balloon shaped pendant and my scythe appeared in my hands, then I channeled all of my powers into it, turning it into a powerful weapon.
Raverok smiled: "This girl is gonna end his pitiful life".

~~Time skip brought to you by ME and my lack of ideas~~

I was laying on the ground, panting. Sweat was rolling over my face and I felt exhausted. My brother was right next to me in a more fatigued state than me. Raverok was just towering above us, smiling.
"You two did really good, I'm proud of you both. I don't think you'll need my help at all" he said as I shook my head.
"You will be the one to knock him down, I'll be your support, I feel like it's a thing you have to do, not me" I answered as I got up slowly, helping my bro.
"Thanks, I'll not disappoint you" he said, smiling once again.
"Alright, let's go in. We deserve to rest" I told Seb as me and Nick got up and went inside, heading for the kitchen.
As we entered, the scene we found was hilarious.
Masky was in the corner of the kitchen, smoking his good ol' cigarretes, E.J was chasing BEN, Jeff and Jane were fighting, Toby had a chocolate cake splattered in his face and Hoodie was laughing at him.
Sally and Lazari were filming the scene while Helen drew it.
Pup was holding Judge Angels and Clockwork in place as L.J was annoying the shit out of them.
Slender and Trender were looking at the scene, frozen. Until I noticed something.
Both of the featureless brothers had faces now, marker made faces.
Slender had cute and girly anime eyes, a mustache and the lips where drew in a cat (:3) shape.
Trender had....well... This

I tried not to laugh

I tried not to laugh...I swear I did, but I just couldn't.
I fell on the floor, clutching my stomach and laughing so hard everyone stopped. They all looked at me laughing and pointing. My brother eventually started laughing with me, and so did the others.
'If I wasn't part of this family, if I wasn't useful to them I would be dead. They are merciless killers, but I see them as family now. Even if I'll never kill someone' 'Eh...I am a bit disappointed about that but you choose' said Celine as I stopped laughing and smiled.
I got up and neared them.
"Alright guys, tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow we will seal Zalgo but first!
Pup, Jeff, Liu and Hoods, could you do me a favour? Find 9 people, kill them an bring them here. Jane, can you take care of my dad?" They all nodded.
"(F/n), I told you I would cast the spell and we will need only 5 people"
I turned to look at Raverok.
"I want to handle this" I said, turning back to the others.
I didn't feel the burning stare that he gave me from behind, a grim expression on his face.
"My plan isn't going to work...."
______________________________________

PLEASE READ!
Short chapter! But be prepared for a LONG ASS FIGHTING SCENE in the next one!
Hope you enjoyed the small chapter, see you in the next one.
P.s. the final chapter will be Chapter 20. After that, do you want a special chapter...Like a part 2 of the Fnaf chapter, or do you want me to start the endings? Chapter 19 will be out Wednesday, not Sunday. I'll give you time to answer this... And I need more time to make the next two chapter THE BEST!
Bu-bye

~Angel