Chapter 4: "Dreams or memories?"

THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE LONG...SORRY! Enjoy <3
______________________________________

Darkness. Black void. Silence.
'Where am I? What is this place?'
Sudden light. I cover my eyes with my arm, then I look in the direction the light appeared.
(F/n) (l/n), born the (birthday month and day) ????

~2 person P.O.V~

''Year ???, Rosswood area''

You were sitting on a bench, playing with Choco, your gigantic teddy bear.
Suddenly you hear a buzzing noise and turn around. In the distance, by a tree you see a figure. He had no facial features whatsoever and he waved at you with one of his tentacles.
You smiled and approached the figure.
You then hugged him, and said: "Slendy, you still look lonely!". Your parents never really explained you about the 'Stranger-danger' rule, but it looked like you saw him before.
He said: " Child, I want you to remember that I will come back for you when you are old enough. You'll be my beloved follower." It all started to get blurry.

''Year ???, (Birth City)''

"Creepy weirdo" "Freak" "The world would be a better place without you" "Just go die" "Fatty" "Monkey".
A crying child, all alone in her room. Silently sobbing. Why was she the one bullied? Why did they hate her that much? You saw yourself there. Crying your eyes out at such a young age. The world was such a nasty place and you were just too pure and kind. You tried to befriend them, but you got pushed away so many times. At the end your pure, golden heart shuttered. Even the most beautiful hearts becomes evil in this corrupted world of lies, pain and wars. You saw him again, the tall, faceless figure. You were ten, so why couldn't you remember seeing him?
He appeared right in front of your young self.
" Child, don't cry. Soon you'll be part of my family. But until then, I have to erase your memories of our encounters. You will soon know why. Goodbye for now, beloved (F/n)." He  said, before the memory got blurry again.