Chapter 15: "Training with the proxies and..."

We were now outside, Toby was the first one that started to teach me.
I don't know why, but my bruises and cuts cause by the torture started hurting, but I just shrugged it off.
I was holding my hatchet in my hands, swinging it around. Toby was fighting with me, and I was able to block him on the ground.
"Gotcha" I said, but Toby just giggled. I was on top of him, holding him down, but with a swift movement, he switched the position. Now I was the one immobilized.
"Toby, get off now...you're heavy" I said. The position we were in could have been easily misunderstood.
He got off me and helped me up.
We kept on fighting, I ran to him, hatchet high in the air.
Thinking I wanted to strike from the top, he rised and concentrated on the swing but I quickly tripped him, putting the hatchet's handle around his neck.
"Y-you are g-good *tic* enough. Go to Masky n-now" he said, patting my head.
I smiled, kissed his cheek and went to Masky.
"Alright (f/n), done with Toby?" "Yeah"
"Good, I will train you to have a better stamina. Run four times around the mansion, then stop here and do 40 pushups." My jaw dropped.
"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?!" Then Celine said 'I can help you with that and I mentally thanked her.
"Just do it" Masky said.
"3...2...1...GO" he yelled and I started running. 'I have a good stamina, this training is quite useless for us, but let's show him how good we are."  Said Celine as she landed me her stamina.
I run around the mansion without breaking a sweat, then I did the pushups and stopped, I was sweating a bit, but my breath was normal.
"Wow. Since you aren't tired, I suggest you run ten times around the mansion, then 60 pushups. GO!"

~~Masky's training end~~

Masky was impressed. I was heaving breathing when I stopped doing the 60 pushups, but I recovered quickly and I was ready to start Hoodie's training.
I hugged Masky and made my way towards Hoodie.
He was waiting for me near a tree.
"Already done? The others went soft on you?" "Nah, Masky made me run 14 times around the mansion and do 100 pushups in total."
"And you aren't tired?" He asked shocked.
"Not that much. What are you gonna teach me." "Well, since I am the master of stealth and quiet, I will teach you how to be silent and quick"
I was quite excited about this training.
"Alright I'm ready!"

~~time skip, after I fell at least 20 times from the trees~~

Hoodie said I was good enough. At first I fell quite a lot from the trees I was jumping from, but other than that, I was pretty good in the quiet part. I could run quickly without making a sound.
We all went inside and seated on the couch, I was in between Masky and Hoodie. Then I remembered that today I wanted to check on my brother. "Hey Tobes, do you know were my brother's at?" I asked him and he shook his head.
"N-nope" "I know, I'll take you to him" said Hoodie, dragging me by the hand.
"We're here. His room is next to yours" he said. "Thanks Hoods, but you can release my hand now" I said
"Or if you wanna hold it.." I wiggled my eyebrows at him. I didn't see his expression, so I removed his mask.
He was red like a tomato.
"What-" he slapped my hand and took his mask, putting it back on.
"Sorry Hoods. See you later" I kissed his cheek and entered the room.
'You are a fucking tease (f/n)'   said Celine 'I think it's your fault'  she giggled and agreed.
"Hey Nick, how are you doing?" He turned around and run to me, hugging me tightly.
"Slender told me I have to die in order to seal Zalgo. Is it true?" He asked.
"Yes, but don't worry, I know a spell that will allow us to transfer your soul into another body" I reassured him. "You'll remember everything, you'll still be you, just in another body. If that's not OK with you, than I'll do it". He shook his head.
"(f/n), I can't cast spells like you do, so it's OK. Just promise you'll transfer my soul into a man's body" I laughed.
"Obviously I will!" I reassured him. 'Celine, should we tell him about the thing I read in the book?' 'Not now. Later'