Chapter 3: "The creepypasta family"

"WE ARE HERE DUDES!" yelled someone, a girl I guess.
"CLOCKY!" I heard Toby yell from behind me. Jeez my ear. You didn't have to scream NEAR my EAR...ouch I thought while caressing my hurt fellow body part.

As Toby and Clocky(?) Started to talk, a dog and a cat approached me.
"Arf arf, Hi there!" Said the dog- WAIT THE DOG CAN TALK?!
"Wha-...When...How...who....I-" I was starting to panic.
"Miao don't panic, idiot" said the cat
"WOW A TALKING CAT TELLING ME NOT TO PANIC" I scream-yelled. How tf can animals talk?!
"(F/n) don't worry, they talk but only thanks to Slender, you're not crazy, it's ok." Said Jane patting my back.
"Yeah right. I don't even know why I panicked, I mean I live with killers, a faceless man and his brothers, I shouldn't be surprised to hear talking animals." I calmed myself...kinda.
"Ok so, who are you two?" I asked.
"Arf arf I'm Smile Dog, but call me smile" said the dog. Then he started to emanate a blinding light and he turned human, he approached me and kissed my hand. I was stunned.
"OK how did you do that? Did Slender give you and the cat this ability?"
"Miao yes he did. Seems  like you're not as dumb as you look" said the cat, he then turned into a human and said "I'm grinny cat, call me grinny or whatever" and he walked away.
"I'm sorry about him ahahha...Anyways you are?" Asked Smile. "Oh I'm (F/n)! Nice to meet you" I said flashing him  kind smile. "Nice to meet you too. I'll go annoy Grinny, bye!" He then turned into a dog again and run in the direction Grinny disappeared to.
"That was-" I cut myself mid sentence.
"OH MY GOSH WHO IS THAT CUTIE?!" I yelled to Jane while shaking her arm.
"(F-F/n) calm down! She is Lazari" said Jane, she sighed in the failed attempt to get me off her arm.
"Can I talk to her? CAN I? CAN I?" I said excited. "Sure go ahead. Try not to scare her"
"YESOKBYE" I said without breathing. As I came closer to her, I tried to calm down. Breath in and out (F/n), in and out. OK I'm ready I thought as I made my way towards her.
"Hey there" I said, poking her shoulder lightly. She turned around and smiled "Hi! You must be (f/n) right? Sally and Toby talked a lot about you!" They did? Wow.
"Y-yes I'm (f/n)! Nice to meet you Lazari! Jane told me your name before so don't be scared if I know it." I said smiling brightly.
"Hey (f/n)" called someone behind me.
I reluctantly turned around but not before patting Lazari's head.

As I turned around completely, I was met by a blue mask crying a black liquid. I jumped four meters and slightly yelped.
"Gosh you scared me Jack! What is it?" I asked confused, in this two days I stayed here, he only talked to me when he introduced himself.
"Well, I came here because I wanted you to meet someone. I gathered all the people I think you should meet there. Come with me" he said, taking my hand and leading me towards a group of people. As I came closer they stopped talking.
"O-oh...Ehm...Hi?" I said unsure on why they stopped talking as they saw me. Where they not happy to see me?
"Eyeless Jack that touches a girl's  hand without being forced. Guys something is up" said a monochromatic clown. He was really tall, buy still shorter than Slendy.
"Shut up LJ" said Jack, releasing my hand.
"So, she must me (f/n)" said a boy with green eyes and brown hair.
"Yes, I am (f/n). Nice to meet you...?"
"Homicidal Liu, but call me Liu" he said, slightly waving his hand.
"I'm Clockwork, stay away from Toby" said a girl with brown hair and a pocket watch in one of her eyes, the other one was green.
"OK?" I asked not sure on how to reply.
"Don't listen to her that much. She has a big crush on Toby, even if she denies it." Said a boy with gray skin, similar to EJ's one. "I'm puppeteer, nice to meet you" he said, extending his hand out for me to shake it. "Nice to meet you puppeteer!" I said, smiling. "GUYS HER SMILE IS SO BRIGHT! WEAR SUNGLASSES BEFORE YOU TURN BLIND" Yelled the clown.
"Don't scream like that, jeez!" I said covering my ears. "Sorry eheheh, I'm Laughing Jack! Since there are two Jacks call me LJ" he said, bowing like a you would bow to a queen.
I giggled "Hi LJ, It's a great pleasure meeting such a wonderful person" I bowed to him. We both giggled before someone stepped forward. "Hi (f/n), I'm Bloody painter, my real name is Helen so you can call me that if you want. I go as BP too" said a boy with a white mask on, a red painted smile on it. Bloody painter...such a cool name! I thought to myself, taking the hand he extended to me. "Nice to meet you, your name is really cool, I like it!" He nodded, mumbling a 'thanks' and stepped back.
"Hi, I'm judge angel" said a blonde girl with void-like eyes. I waved to her and gave her a small smile. I didn't feel comfortable around her AT ALL.
Then two more people stepped forward.
"Hi Miss (f/n), I'm Dr. Smiley and this is Nurse Ann" He said, pointing to a Zombie-like woman dressed as a nurse. She said "Hello, nice to meet you" and stepped back. Dr. Smiley spoke again "We are the doctors of the house, together with EJ, so if you don't feel good come to one of us" he said, bowing his head and walking away with Nurse Ann, without waiting for my reply.
"OK (f/n), this is-" EJ was cut off by an annoying voice. "Aww come one, another trashy rival? Hey you, ugly girl with the (h/l (h/c) hair, stay away from MY Jeff, got it?" "Sorry, who talked? I really want to picture what kind of stupid bitch goes after that jerk" I said turning around. "It was me, I'm Nina the killer and you should get away from Jeff" she once again said.
"Oh dear, I would never even think to stay near that fucking jerk for a moment. It's all yours. Oh and don't call me trashy nor ugly ever again, or I'll turn you into a even uglier freak than you already are." I said, keeping a straight face.
She came closer to me and pulled out a knife. "Say that again, if you dare"
"Sure thing! I said I'll turn you into-" I felt pain in my left cheek. "W-what the hell?!" I touched my cheek, making the cut sting. She cut me with her knife. The injury wasn't too deep, but it hurt as hell.
"Oh no you didn't" I said, feeling my powers come to me.
As electricity surrounded me I saw Nina's scared expression and I stopped. I looked around, everyone was watching me. Someone scared, Someone shocked, someone kept a straight face.
"I-I'm sorry, I'm....Sorry" tears threatening to spill. I took a last glance to everyone as I ran upstairs, noticing only a few faces with a concerned expression on, while Lazari had a small, comprehensive smile.