Special Chapter: "So you like fnaf..."

I decided to write this because I felt melancholic and watched ALL of Markiplier's videos of Fnaf, not to mention's MatPat's game theories eheh...Plus, I had so much fun writing this. Enjoy I guess.
~Angel
______________________________________

"I want pizza! Hey Masky, hey Hoodie, hey Toby! I want pizza" I was whining like a kid. It's been so long since I last ate pizza.
Ben came downstairs and asked me: "(f/n), do you like Fnaf?" "Hell yeah I do! Just the fact that it isn't just a horror game without any story line makes it so cool! The gameplay it's catchy and makes you really anxious, also the jumpscares are really well made! And the characters, wow!" I was rumbling about how much I loved the game and why.
"Alright I got it (f/n), calm down" he said, pinching my cheek.
"Ouch" I said, punching playfully his arm.
He gasped dramatically and fell on the floor, pretending to be hurt.
I rolled my eyes, faking to be annoyed.
I walked past him and stood right in front of the door.
"So why did you-" the door slammed open behind me, hitting me right in the head and making me fall.
I slowly got up and turned around.
There stood Dark Link, looking at me in such an amused way I almost wanted to rip his stupid smirk off of his face.
Celine was laughing, I could hear her.
"Sorry (f/n), didn't see you there" said that reject of a Zelda Wannabe.
I looked at him, shoved him out of the mansion once again and slammed the door on his face.
I heard him fall and groan. Good.
I turned around once again. Masky and Hoodie were clapping their hands, Ben was still on the floor, this time laughing. Toby gave me a thumb up and came my way, then patted my shoulder.
"(F/n) we will bring you to eat pizza in a special pizzeria. Get ready!" Said Ben.
"Do we have to come too? Last time I kinda fought with someone.. " said Masky.
"Obviously you would get into fights. You are so grumpy" I said, winking at him.
He glared at me, I guess? I don't know, he was wearing his mask.
Now that I think about it, I never saw his face like E.J.
'I'll just take his mask when I get the chance' I said, earning a "good thinking" by Celine.
I went in my room and put on a blue tank top, (f/c) shorts and black boots.
I didn't put on any make up, just chapstick because my lips felt dry.
I made my way downstairs.
"Alright I'm ready. Let's go" I said, dragging Hoodie and Masky with me, since that didn't look so eager to go there.
We were silent all the ride, the only sound was Toby cracking his neck and some songs on the radio.
Masky was driving, Hoodie was in the passenger seat while I was seated in between Ben and Toby.
I fell asleep on someone's shoulder, I was pretty tired, I guess. Or maybe it's Zelda's reject fault...Who knows.

~~Time skip brought to you by Sally scolding Dark Link for being a jerk~~

I woke up, we were still driving and I saw I was now on Toby's lap.
I got up and stretched my arms. I didn't rally care about being on his lap, I was sleeping and he was comfortable.
"G-good morning (f/n)" said Toby and I mumbled a small "Good morning" before asking Hoodie if we were there.
"Just wait a bit (f/n), we should be there in a moment" he said as Masky stopped the car.
"We are already there" he said, before stepping out of the car.
I pushed Ben out of the car and exited, but I stumbled on him and fell on the ground next to him.
Masky laughed and I glared at him, making him stop.
"Yeah, you better shut up" I said, getting up and helping Ben.
I didn't look on the outside at all, not even how was the place called, I just burst through the door like some kind of maniac.
As I made my way to the counter, I then noticed a stage, curtain closed.
It looked familiar, but right now I just. Wanted. My. PIZZA. So I took a table for all of us, a round, blue table.
I was in between Hoodie and Masky. We were the only costumers.
"Why are we the only ones here?" I asked.
"Well, this place should be closed, it opened just for us" said Ben.
Eyes sparkling I turned to the now open stage, revealing Freddy, Chica and Bonnie in....Human from?
I turned to see if my favourite animatronic, Foxy, was out. HE WAS! AND HE LOOKED HOT!
Masky saw me looking at Foxy for too long and snapped me out of my thought by pinching my cheek.
"Hey what was that for?!"
"You were staring at Foxy for too long" he said and I wiggled my eyebrows.
"Someone's jealous" But he just grunted. I could tell he was blushing by the reddened ears.
I then got up and sat in front of both the stage and the pirate cove.
The animatronics started to move mechanically, then normally.
"Hey there, who are you?" Asked Bonnie.
"Hey Bonnie! I'm (f/n), nice to meet you"I got up and shook his hand.
He was the cutest! Freddy and Foxy looked more manlier while Chica was just adorable. I then shook Chica's and Freddy's hand.
"Do you sing? And can I sing with you?" I said excited.
"Sure, do you know this song?"
He asked, playing a song I knew.
"I do! And I love it!" I said.
He nodded.
"Wait just a moment!" I said, making my way towards Foxy.
"Hi!" I said and he waved.
"Hey there lassie, how are you?" He asked, kissing my hand.
I blushed a bit. Celine was dying of laughter.
"I-I-m good!" I said. He released my hand and I waved to him, going towards my friends.
"Hey! I'm gonna sing, wanna listen?" I asked them. They all nodded, but Masky shook his head.
"Nah, I prefer keeping an eye on Foxy" he mumbled.
"You are jealous" I said teasingly
"Nah, it's that I don't trust him" he answered.
"Yeah, whatever you have to say to yourself, buddy" I said, dragging Ben and Toby.
Hoodie patted Masky's shoulder and I got on the stage with Bonnie's help.