Chapter 13: "Sorry"

Celine's P.O.V.
I told them to call me Celine, since I hate to be called (f/n).
We were fighting and I was obviously winning. Those 10 pastas were bruised and bleeding. I saw them stopping and coming near me, dropping their weapons.
"(F/n), I don't believe, I can't believe you gave up so easily, you are strong and I saw and felt it. Come back, WAKE UP" Said Jeff.
"(F/n) I'm sorry if I didn't talk much to you! I'll talk more, I promise. We can draw together and all, please come back" said B.P. or Helen.
"(F/n), I'm sorry for taking a lot of those chocolates you had, but you deserved it. You hurt my feelings, telling me I'm not the most handsome man you saw. Come back, so I can saw you how handsome I can be, and you can tell me who is this man, so I can kill him." said Hoodie.
"(F/n), remember that time I saw your underwear? Sorry for that, really. Sorry for my attitude towards you the first days. Come back" said Masky.
"(F/n), y-you n-need to come *tic* b-back! Who else is g-gonna be m-my *tic* favourite p-person to talk to? D-don't give u-up!" Said Toby.
"Hey, I gave you chocolates and a bear, you own me another thank you! And another hug! Come back!" Said Puppeteer.
I felt (f/n) was awoken by those words, and she was now listening.
"(F/n), I forgive you for the punch! After all you kissed my cheek...eheh...Come back, (f/n)! Who else is going to play with me?" Said Ben
"I always play with you!" Replied Jeff and E.J together.
"Anyways. (F/n), you sing really well. Your voice is wonderful, and I'm sorry if I was mean to you, I really thought you meant to hurt Jeff. Come back, I still need to show you my face!" Said E.J.
"(F/n), I shouldn't have left you, I should have taken you with me that day! I'm sorry, come back" said Jane.
I felt (f/n) crying, remembering the day she got tortured.
"(F/n), you are my best friend and I hope I am your as well! I need you, please don't give up!" Said Kate.
"(F/n), you know why I didn't tell anyone about Jeff asking you to use your full potential? I wanted you to do so, but after seeing you not telling anyone, I kept quiet. I knew something was up. Hey hot stuff, don't you dare fucking give up so easily or I swear I'm gonna kill Jeff" said both Liu and Sully.
I felt (f/n) smiling. She broke the spell and started to scream. I clutched my head in pain, she was being freed! I tried to fight her off, but the others kept on saying "come back" or "don't give up". I felt myself loose control of the body slowly until I was the one caged inside again, (f/n) was now back. I was going to be left alone and aside again.
"Celine? I want to make a deal with you!" Said (f/n).
"What about melting our personalities together? We can become one " she proposed. It wasn't a bad idea, after all this time I felt alone, she was now willing to become one with me. I accepted. She smiled and I slowly disappeared, becoming one with (f/n).

(F/n)'s P.O.V.
I saw Celine smiling and disappearing. I never wanted to accept my bad side, but I guess I can't always be kind to everyone. I'll also have to kill someday, and Celine could be useful.
'Hey (f/n)! I can talk to you now that you accepted me. By the way, I am your insanity not your bad side.' Said Celine and I smiled. Guess I was insane after all.
I turned around and saw Zalgo in his demon form fighting Slender.
His brothers were trying to help him, but my brother kept them away.
Demons attacked the other Creepypastas, and...New ones? Were did they come from and who are they? HOW MANY CREEPYPASTAS ARE THERE?!
I then turned to my friends, all of them stared at me, until Kate started running, tackling me into a big bear hug and knocking both of us to the ground.
"YOU'RE BACK" she squealed. I cringed to the sound. "Yeah, I'm back. But there is no time to chitchat right now. We gotta help Slender and the others" I said. Kate got up and nodded, then went to help someone that looked like Red from Pokémon, just more glitchy.
The others kept staring at me, until I clapped my hands and told them to go help. They nodded and went to fight as I made my way towards my brother
"Splendy, Trender, Offender, go help Slendy! I'll fight him!" I yelled. The three of them turned to me, nodded and started to attack Zalgo.
'Maybe if I try what the others did to make me break free it will work. I felt so loved and powerful back there' I thought.
"Hey Shoto, I don't wanna fight you and you know it! Please, don't give up, break free from that spell." I tried to yell at him, he clutched his head and started screaming like I did. I tonight it worked but he just started laughing maniacally. "That won't work! No more Nicolas, only me, Shoto!" He said as he sent fire flying towards me.
I dodged to the side and didn't notice the ice coming my way. I shielded myself with my hand and waited for the impact, but nothing came. I opened my eyes just to see that the dirt under the pavement moved, shielding me. I felt myself regaining control over the earth element.
I sent a strike of lighting towards my brother, he dodged and attacked with his ice. I rolled to the ground and punched the floor, causing it to sake violently. He lost balance, as well as all the demons and some Creepypastas in the mansion.
'Damn this throne room is gigantic! I mean, we are at least 100 here...wow' I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt an high heat coming from my right. I looked to see fire coming my way. I quickly dodged, but the fire burnt a little bit of my arm, making me scream in pain.
I got angry and allowed Celine to take over. She started using the electricity to break the windows in the room, allowing more air to come in. She started doing some strange hand motions, and I saw air starting to envelope my hands. Then she used electricity, enchanting more her attack. Then she stomped on the ground, debris flying in the ball of air and lightning. My brother was stupid enough to send both ice and fire towards my way. Celine smirked and enveloped them into the ball. She threw is at Shoto, who was shocked and didn't react fast enough, getting hit. Celine then let me take over again.
I ran towards my brother and talked to him sweetly.
"Hey Nicolas, I know you're in there! Come out, concentrate and break free, I know you can do it". I said, caressing his cheek. He was lying on the floor, weakly keeping his blood red eyes open. Then I heard him scream, and his eyes turned (Your/Eye/Colour), his hair also changed, becoming (Y/H/C). He looked a lot more like me.
He smiled and lost consciousness soon after.
I carried him bridal style to a corner and left him there. I called Sally and asked her if she could keep an eye on him. She agreed. Her teddy bear, Charlie, is apparently possessed and said she didn't need anyone protecting her because she has him already. I nodded my head and run towards a jester that got surrounded by countless demons. I used electricity and hit a good amount of them, earning a thank you from the jester.
I smiled and kept on running, I needed to help Slendy and his brothers with Zalgo.
His demon form was really scary, but fascinating in a way.
I reached them and charged the same attack Celine did, this time taking more time. As I made the ball again, I enchanted it with electricity and debris, then run back to my brother, hoping he was awake. He was still knocked out. 'Fuck, fuck,fuck! I hope it's strong enough. Celine, did you have to use so much power?' I asked her.
'Sorry bu I hate that Shoto guy. Didn't think about the consequences.'
I shook my head and went back to them slowly, I was charging the ball more and more. It was now quite big, and it looked strong. It was also light blue, similar to something...
I noticed a demon using fire, so I came his way and the ball sucked it in.
The demon was confused and didn't notice a strange animal taking him down. He bowed his head and made his way to E.J. 'I'll have to ask him who is that animal' I said. I was now back to Zalgo, and the ball was quite big and powerful.
I threw it, yelling: "RASENGAN! SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKER" He was kept occupied by the brothers, so he didn't turn around fast enough to dodge, getting hit. He was knocked out, but Trender, Offender and Slender stayed back to keep an eye on him, while Splendy decided to help the other pastas. He helped L.J and the jester that now were fighting together. They were basically surrounded by at least 25 demons. The trio took them down in an instant.
'Shit, I think I would be dead by now if I kept them in the dark about Jeff's thing' I gulped and decided to take down the last 10 demons that came my way. I used the wind with debris to distract them, then electrocuted their sorry ass. I smiled and turned around. Zalgo was still on the ground, so was Nicolas. Slender came my way, leaving Splendy on the watch.
"Dear child, are you all right? Did they do anything to you" I nodded.
'They tortured me after I made Jane and Ben escape from here. Then they brainwashed me, but some of the pastas helped me regaining control. Honestly more than brainwashing me, they brought up my insanity, or bad side, or Celine' I said.
''Hello there Slenderp' She said, and I snickered.
"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. Anyways, are you sure they didn't do anything else? I sense something different in you and it's not Celine" said Slender.
'Ah right! Before you passed out, they used a syringe to administer you a brown liquid. I don't know what that does, but it didn't look dangerous. She said.
"We will think about this later. Right now we need to go back. The pastas and my brothers are injured and-" I saw that Zalgo was holding Splendy really tightly. He was bleeding and I heard Zalgo say:

"̢̘̈́͑͟(͕̲ͧ͋̚f̡͖ͤ/̵̱͝͡n̡̛̠̏ͩ͋͢)̺͈̝,̨͖̲̃̆͢ ͎̩ͯI̧̘͜'̵̶͕͞ḻ̶̃͊ͨ͟l̩͙̚ ̛͔̈̓b͔ë̶̼̭̗ͣ̐͘͜ ̘̦̄̓ͮb͚͎̀҉̢a͙͎͑͂̈́c̰̑͌̈́k̵̨͈͌̔̈.̡͚͔͎͐ͪͩ̕͢ ̨̛̩͚͒̽̑͝ͅÀ̸͙̺̘n̷̜̗̫ͥ́̀ḋ̞̭̦ ̺͖̀͠͠w̷̓ͦ̅͟͢h̷͈̠ȩ͏n̪̰̫͊͑ ́҉I̶̵ͅ ̷̶̩̭͚̓̆ĉ̚͘͜o̲̾̐͌m̼ͮ͌̂ẽ͖̯̮̑ ͔̏ͫ͡ͅ͏́ḅ̢ͩ̾͊a̺̣ͦ̉̏c̞k͖̭̯͊̏,̻̜͢͝ ̡͎̖̣͆͒͜͠y̷̜͑ͥ̈́́o̲̓̆͑͠u̪̳'̴̭̹͋͆l̛̼͘͘l͖̻̹ ̻̋̂b̨̮̣͘e̸͈͍ͬ͘͟ͅ ̟̺̍͒͠͏m̙̦͖ͬ͛̀́̕͝y̸̞͍͑̎͢͡ ̝̫̒̓͒f͌i̢͌̋r̷͓̿̈́͞s̬̺͋̉̀̕t̖̲̳ͬ̓̀ ̛̫͜v̯̞̐í̗͡͡ç̸ͮͦ͂̕ț͍̒̇́҉i͛͜m̧̧̢̟͓̖.̶͒̀ ̡̙ͬ̔͌̕͞Į̙̜̐̂̈́͡͝ ̵̓w̨̞̱̠͒ͫ̋ä̶̛̜͎́̏̀n̵̢̂͟t̨̨̼͕͎̉̅͊͢e̖̦ͩ̿͝d͇̦͋ ̨̛͈̭̟t̸̷̤̙̍҉ỏ̞̓̋̀͘͢ ̨̩̟͉͠k̵̯͉̔͂ͯ̀͝e̦̗̐ė̳̤̟p̸ͯ͝͏ ͎̱͙̒ͬ̓͜͠͞y̳̘̰ͪ͝o͉̩͛ù̵̢ ̷̢̟̠͘ḁ̡ͭ͌͊l̸͉̦̯͑ͫ̕͡i̢͒̀͘v̜̖̿̌̚ȩ̷̼̽̏,̰̘̟̾͊ ̰͐ͧ͜͝b̡͙͓̤ͩ̔ͯ́͠ų̣͇͑͘t̰ ̏̀I̵̴̢̩͍̼ͫ͆ͦ ̱̙͜͞g̷͎ͥuͭ͛͊͞e͐̔͏š̶̟̐͗͟͞s̗̺ͧ̀҉ ̵͝y͇ͬ̌̏̀͟o̮̲̝͒̈̀uͤ́҉̛ ̵̭̹̌͐ͪ͢d̵̡̫͐o̫̕҉̨n̾'̫̀̕t̬͓ͩ͘ ̟͍̩͌͂͒͘w̧͕̞̓͛͢a̱͢n̮̲͉͌ͧͮ́́͘t̷͐ ͭt̷͔͐̍͡҉ǫ̴͚̪͌̽͂͝ ̯̮̙ͥ̆̂l̷̡̫̺͐͞i͚̜ͥ̀͏ṽ̛̱̈ḛͥͯ.̫̟̌̌̓͘ ̴̶̛̩̝͙̚Ş̟͘e̴̥͍̙̐͛ͪ͝e̴͓͔͙͆̿ ͔̯̫̋̚ẏ̢̹̀̓̕͜ō̪ͬͤṳ̝̓̀͏ ̚͘͝s̷̓ͥ͞o͉̿͝o̕n"͍̺̭͑͜͡ ̴͆̅́

I just stared at him coldly as he released a badly injured Splendroman, then disappeared.
A demon crawled to me, I recognised him being Casty.
"The b-brown liquid is a-a thing able t-to give you a n-new power. Think a-about what y-you want. N-not more than t-two." He said.
"Why are you helping me?" I asked.
"B-because I am d-dying, and b-besides, I don't really hate y-you. S-sorry about everything." He said as his life slipped away.
I thanked his dead body and turned to Splendroman, running in his direction 'not more than two powers. They are enough' I thought really hard about having healing abilities.
I put my hands on Splendroman and concentrated, waiting for something to happen. My palms warmed up and a blue light came from them. Splendy's injuries were healed, but he needed to rest. I felt weaker, but I had to help all the others.
With the help of Dr.Smiley and E.J, we finished healing pretty quickly. In fact, they treated the lighter injuries, like bruises and scratches, or cuts. I healed the serious injuries.
Toby and Liu were the most injured, even if Toby didn't notice that.
E.J was also injures and looked really weak. Puppeteer was quite fine, but Helen had a large gush in his stomach.
After they all got healed, we all went back to the mansion, thanks to L.J and the Slender brother minus Splendy, he was too weak.
'What other power could I get? I'll ask Slender' I thought as I made my way towards my bedroom, not before carrying the ones I healed in their rooms with Tender's help.
"Get well soon" I said, before going towards my bedroom.
I flipped weakly on the bed.
"I'll rest a bit... Good night Celine"
'Good night (f/n)' Said Celine as I fell asleep.
______________________________________

More Creepypastas uh? We will meet them soon. But for now, prepare for some romance developed with someone very special for me, or maybe more than 1 person? :)
Bu-bye

~Angel