Jeff Ending

"(F/n)!" One of the boys rushed to me, he was Jeff.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I felt myself getting lifted from the floor, the hot blood dripping and making my skin feel less cold.
"(F/n)" he said, as he looked at me, my vision blurred.
"You need to rest." I shook my head.
"The spell....I need to...cast...the...spell" I insisted as Satan knocked down Zalgo.
"Quick, give her to me!" He yelled and Jeff reluctantly passed me to Satan.
"Alright, slowly cast it" everything was ready, my bro was lying on the floor, he got stabbed and he was slowly dying.
I mumbled the spell and Zalgo got quickly absorbed by his body, then I casted the soul transfer spell into a boy's body.
Nick's soul entered in it and the before lifeless body was now breathing.
I smiled as my world started to spin,I was exhausted as my elemental powers where now gone, and so was my ability to use dark magic.
"(F/n)" Jeff got closer to me and hugged me.
"You did great, I..o..e...you" I didn't catch what he said as I gave into the darkness.
I woke up in my room and tried to stand up but a strong pain in the stomach stopped me.
I laid back down and sighed as I noticed someone sleeping near my bed.
"Jeff...are you ok?" He got startled by my touch and he fell from the chair he was sleeping on. He got up and crouched near my bed.
"(F/n) hey. I am fine but what about you?" I smiled and patted  his head. "I'm a strong girl!" I exclaimed as he nodded. "Yes you are...now rest, tonight will be special" I tilted my head but he just smirked and walked out of the room. How did he smirk? Who knows.
I was confused but I was too tired for being curious.
I called out  to Celine. "Hey Celine? How are you?" "I'm good but sleepy. You?" "Same...goodnight, sweet dreams" my conversation with her was quick, we both were too tired to even talk.

~~Time skip brought to you by me being lazy and tired~~

I woke up, someone was shaking me violently.
"Sis, sis, sis, sis!" I quickly stood up, forgetting about the pain in my stomach, and looked down.
Sally was smiling widely.
"Sally...you could have been a little more gentle..."
"Sorry! Sis, how is your stomach?" I patted the spot, I felt a slight sting and smiled.
"Better, it just stings a bit! Why did you wake me up?" Sally's smile widened.
"Get ready, we are having a party. Put on what you want!" She runs out of my room and I sighed.
I got up and put on something comfy since I didn't feel like putting on a dress. As I looked at the nightstand I saw something on it.
"Put it on tonight.
J"
It was a beautiful necklace with a similar bracelet by it.
I removed my special necklace and put the new one, then the bracelet too.
I looked in the mirror. The necklace had a half moon, it looked split in half.
The bracelet had an half heart and they looked super cool.
"Wow..." Now the problem was, who is J? Jack? Jeff? Jane? I shrugged and walked out, going downstairs.
There were a lot of gifts here and there. Someone came being me and put their hands on my eyes.
"Guess who this is!" They didn't even try to change their voice.
"Hello Kate" she giggled, spun me around and hugged me.
"(N/n) hi! Are you OK now?" I nodded as everyone started to come near me to hug and congratulate with me, even Satan.
Slender was the last one, he picked me up and putted me on his shoulders.
"Congratulation (f/n), you won a ride." He sounded annoyed and I looked towards my left.
LJ and Splendor were giggling and they put a thumbs up, I knew this was their doing.
I smiled while I Shook my head.
Slender walked away, me on his shoulders until we reached the kitchen.
There, He put me down and I faced him.
"(F/n), someone wants to tell you something" he teleported away and behind him was Jeff.
His face was scary, but it never really affected me.
He came towards me and stopped as our noses touched.
"I love you" I was looking a him wide eyed.
"What..?" He distanced himself a bit and looked at me straight in the eyes, a seriousness I never saw before was clear in his eyes.
"I love you, (f/n)" I thought about everything he did, the first time we met, how gentle he was next, how he can be rude and vulgar. Guess I kinda liked it.
I looked at his never-blinking eyes and answered.
"I love you too, J" I smiled as he chuckled. "So you know I was the one who gave you the bracelet and necklace?" I nodded as I looked at his wrist.
"You have the other half for the heart, and I bet for the moon too"
He nodded.
"I love you, I never knew I could feel love again, after everything that happened, how I snapped, how cynical I thought I was, how alone I felt. Thanks so much for helping me getting out of my state of...sadness and anger. A lot of people would tell you the same" I smiled and hugged him.
"The only thing I did was being myself" he hugged back "That was more than enough".
We separated and went back to the living room.
We kept on partying an having a good time, talking with the others and sometimes sending each other a playful glimpse.
After the party we all retreated in out rooms, except for Jeff.
He came in my room and laid down with me, hugging me. His warmth was incredible. " I love you" he said as he brought me even closer to him. "I love you too"
I was never alone, and I hoped I wouldn't be alone again for a long time.
______________________________________

Oof finally uh! I am sorry for the long wait, but yeah, I am alive.
Family problems are gone but school isn't lmaoooooooo.
See ya in the next ending.
~Angel