Finale | ✔

Finale |

March 2nd, 2019

"'Cause what I got to say is seal with a kiss

And a wedding ring"

I Want To Be Your Man // Roger

* w a r n i n g - there are multiple POV changes*

Rosalía Dominguez

"Do you think she'll like this?" Jaxon asked, he had been running around Walmart for the past hour coming up to me every five minutes to clarify, "Jaxon you know what she does and doesn't like so stop asking me." I looked at the decorations we already have. This day did have a lot of pieces to it. Convincing Rosalynna mom wanted all of us to have a day together even though mom had no idea of the festivities that were actually going to happen today.

He just rolled his eyes at me, "Anyways," he picked up a teddy bear placing it in the basket, "This may be none of my business but what happened between you and Daniels dad?"

"Damn just right out with the questions right?" I sighed as we began to walk towards the checkout area, "To be completely honest his parents didn't support him having a kid young so they forced us apart."

Jaxon shook his head, "So no contact at all? Has he met his dad?"

"No," We began to put our items through self checkout as I spoke, "I tell everyone about them meeting though, so now when my mom asks I just tell her he hasn't contacted me about Daniel so she thinks he is a deadbeat."

"Isn't that kind of a bad thing to do? What if he comes in the kids life and then this whole time your family is thinking he's a piece of shit when he really isn't."

"Considering Daniel is almost three and has no contact with him, he is kind of a piece of shit." I groaned a little as he went to pay for the decorations, "We are adults now so it is sort of his choice pertaining to his child, anyways do we have anywhere else to go or can we set up?"

"We have to set up their hotel for after." He says grabbing all the bags before I could try, "This is going to be epic." I nodded as we left the Walmart getting into his car. My sister was really getting married, like actually married, tying the knot and everything. And I hope this is her happily ever after for once. The car ride was quiet but music came through the speakers, our head bobbed to the beat, "If you were getting proposed to where would you want it to be?"

"I haven't thought about it, marriage just doesn't seem right for me?"

"That sounds like a question," he says as we drive down the streets of New York, "I am really surprised you haven't thought about it especially because you're helping me so much with this."

"I mean I used to think about it but guys don't want girls like me."

"Girls like you? What do you mean?" He says as we move through the busy traffic of New York.

I shook my head, "I have a kid, guys don't want girls with children or stretch marks or insecurities and psychopath tendencies."

He smiled a little at my last comment, when we got to a stoplight he looked my way, "You are a woman, those dudes who can't handle the fact you have a child and responsibilities are boys that don't deserve you. And those stretch marks are blessed marks, and they're beautiful ight. I like my girls a little crazy though -- kind of expected but everyone has their moments right? And as far as those insecurities you may not like them but when the right person comes into your life they will appreciate those insecurities trust me." Just then the light went green and we made our way towards the hotel.