Chapter Twenty - Six: Jealousy |✔

February 1, 2019 ~ Nine Months

Mostly everyone had cleared from the party after my tiny breakdown

Mostly everyone had cleared from the party after my tiny breakdown. But Jaxon stayed making me laugh as we fixed my make up, "Where did you learn to do this Jax?"

The brush glides across my checks as he applies some highlights, "I picked up a few tips," He smiled at me while I sat on the toilet, "I watched tutorials."

"Why? Do you do your own make up?" I joked.

"No, I was just getting practice on people to do my girls make up." He says, his voice suddenly went serious as he stood above me, my once happy mood diminished.

"Oh how long have you guys been together?" I question, I could feel my gut clenching even just asking. Jealousy, that's what I'm feeling, a jealousy I shouldn't be feeling right now.

"She's with someone else right now, we used to be together though but I was kind of a jerk," He sighed now looking me directly in my eyes, "but I've changed and I'm hoping she'll ditch the jerk she's with now."

"Why don't you tell her that?"

"Because she's happy with the jerk, the jerk who's probably boning the supposed ex he says he hates." His eyes darkened still staring into mine, he cleared his throat, "Doesn't matter though she hates me now."

"No I don't."

"Who said I was talking about you?" He questioned and my stomach clenched, "So about the triplets, want to name one after me," He joked, "I'm never having kids I can feel it in my gut that I'm gonna end up lonely with no kids."

"Why?"

"Cause Ian was the one who was gonna carry on the lineage at least that's what our parents thought. But hey I'm serious, I'm sure you can flip one of the kids names a little to fit me." He says now kneeling in front of me again as he looked up to me.

"We actually don't have any names."

"Not one?" He questioned, he stood sitting on the marble countertop. This was one of the downstairs bathrooms so the decor was minimal due to no one ever coming in here. The floors were dark wood, the shower curtains were see through but had little black designs on it, and the toilet cover was plush so my ass didn't hurt. He shook his head at me, "I already got my names in handy."

"Really?" I ask as he moves towards me on the counter top now sitting next to where the toilet it, "What are they?"

"If I were to have kids with you, I'd name them Enrique Parker Patterson after your dad of course, Valentina Lorelai Patterson after me, and Ansel Marix because it sounds like Angel and of course you'd have my last name too."

I could feel my cheeks heating up, "Valentina after you?"

"Yeah my name is Jaxon Valentino Patterson, the Lorelai part is from Gimore Girls."

"Why Marix?"

"Ian said if he had a son that's what he'd name him."

"You've really thought about this huh?"

"Yeah, I can't stop thinking about it. But you have him." He starts, "You've been on my mind non-stop Rosa. I got myself all together just so I can show you the man I really am, and the man he truly isn't." Knocks on the bathroom door interrupted him, he opened the door where Victoria stood saying she had to use the restroom.

"Why were you guys in there so long?" Ricardo asks as we came back into the living room, "You guys just left me with her."

"I bet you guys had a good time." I comment walking Jaxon towards the door. Jaxon turned towards me pecking my cheek whispering a sweet goodbye into my ear.

"What was that?" Ricardo asked as Jaxon left the home closing the door behind him.

"What was what?" I questioned as I sat down on the coach.

"You and him, what was that?" He questions now sitting next to me.

"It was nothing."

"Please don't tell me you're going to go back with him."

"Please don't tell me you're going to go back to her." I retort, I couldn't even look him in the eyes, "I'm going to go to sleep. Have fun with Vicky."

I was met with silence.

A U T H O R S N O T E

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know this chapter is really short but the next one is worth it, promise.