Chapter Twenty - Two: Stalker |✔

December 28, 2018

"Sometimes two homes are better than one"

When You Love Someone // James TW

Seven Months and Twenty - Six Days Pregnant

The computer sat on my lap as I searched for the soon to be ex-wife of Ricardo. Searching her didn't take long, I had known her in high school but I didn't know what she'd been up to. Or how she and Ricardo had joined. There had to be something on her or even on him that he hadn't revealed to me. That's when I came across her social media, she was well known throughout the internet, well known meaning millions followed her.

Millions wanted to know more about her and I'm apart of those millions.

"Rosa." Ricardo said, his face showing the annoyance as his eyes squinted at me, "Rosa."

"Yes?" I looked back at the computer as he stood there, "What?"

"You've been on the computer for two days, how hasn't it died yet?" He says, I simply point to the charger inside my computer. He moved closer to me, trying to peak at my computer but I slammed it shut, "Seriously what have you been doing for the past two days? This can't be good for your eyes."

"First, you can't answer my question with a question, secondly, mind your business."

"You saying, 'what' is not an exact question, maybe what I wanted was to ask a question. Now I just want to know what you're doing on the computer." He says as he set at the foot of my bed.

I moved my computer to my nightstand as I eyed him knowing he'd probably try to grab it, and I wasn't going to be fast enough to grab it before he could, "Like I said mind your business."

"Were you watching porn?" He whispers are the question slips through his lips.

"No." I snicker and he frowns.

"Look everyone does it you don't have to be ashamed."

"But I'm not watching porn."

"If I didn't get any action for seven months I would too." He comments.

"So you've gotten action within the seven months?" My heart contracted by even thinking about him 'getting action'.

"No. . ." He rubbed the back of his neck, "Six."

"That's almost the same." He shakes his head, "Yes it is." I say.

"That's what you think, do you want breakfast? I cooked but it's probably cold by now." I got out of bed not even answering him. Of course I wanted food, I'm always starving even when I wasn't pregnant I was starving.