48

Short chapter btw, sorry!! But A/N at the end.

Ivys PoV ~
I shuffled around in the spot I've been sitting in for hours. The way he talked to me scared me. It put me back to being at home when I was younger.
Maybe Ashtons right. Maybe he isn't for me. Mikey makes too many decisions for me, leaving me not knowing what and who to believe. He says one thing, I say another. Then Ashton says one thing and Michael says another.
I don't like others making decisions for me. I want to be myself I've been faking being a cutesy and nice girl.
Back at the shelter, me and Maxx used to Drink and smoke all the time and sometimes Lottie would be involved.
I've always been this way. No one will change that.

I abruptly sat up and went out of the back room.

"Ivy!" Michael called out, I ignored him.

I'm done being little miss innocent.

"Where are you going missy?" Ashton said blocking my path.

"To get a drink? Happy?" I sassed punching him.

"Ivy! What is wrong with you!?" Ashton screamed grabbing me.

"Nothing! Just let me get a drink!"

"Ivy Irwin! You do not raise your voice at me!" Ashton growled.

Luke, Calum and Michael stood basically paralysed not knowing what to do.

"Get off me!" I snapped pushing his hands away from me.

The tour bus shook slightly as it started moving, Luke abruptly stepped in between us and pulled Ashtons hand off me.

"Guys! Stop fighting, please. We've still got a good few months on tour." Luke said looking at Ashton then at me.

"Well if he-"

"Ivy, Stop. Ashtons only worried about you."

"Bullshit! If he was he'd let me do normal things like getting a drink without judging me!"

"Ivy." Calum growled.

"Ivs, we're teens. We aren't perfect. Just give us a chance." Michael spoke up.

"And you don't think I don't know that?! I've looked up to you guys since forever. I never thought you'd be like this! Remember the joy I had at first? Yeah, that's not me. Not anymore." I said looking at the floor, tears threatening to fall.

"Ivy. You have no idea how much we love you. You have to understand-"

"Calum! I understand! Just- I feel like you're all hiding something from me, like there's something you're not telling me. You keep saying you have to understand, but I can't! I can't understand because you keep hiding things from me!"

All of the boys looked at one and other then at the ground.
Ashton looked like he was going to speak but he didn't.

"What are you hiding from me?! Just fucking tell me!" I screamed, tears falling down my face.

"Ivy...."

"Are you going to send me back?! What is it?!"

"We're - Well you are not going on tour for 6 months. Y-your going-"

"I'm-im going back aren't I?" I said, my voice broken.

As much as I couldn't stand Ashton or really Michael, I'd miss Luke and Calum so much.

"No you're staying with my family when we get to Australia." Ashton spoke.

So this one was really short and I wanted to explain.
I've been MIA for a while because my mental space hasn't been the best. I've also had no motivation to write anything in a while. I've tried going back to this book multiple times but I couldn't have any motivation at all.

I'm going to try and update books regularly but I'm not making promises

Lots of ❤️- Chloe