23

MIKEYS POV

I couldn't help but think that the boys did something to ivy . The night that we played Twister, she just looked off when I came back.

"You ok babe?" She asked as I just looked at her.

"I need to talk to you." I said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"About what?" She asked as she played with her hair.

"Just about what happened when we were playing Twister. What was wrong when I came back? Did they do anything?" I asked as she just looked at her feet and kicked them back and forth.

She didn't answer. Something happened.

"Ivy, please talk to me." I said as she looked at me, her eyes tearing up.

"I-it's stupid." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Ivy, if it's hurting you, it isn't stupid." I said as she shuffled around.

"I-it's Just when y-you went to t-the toilet, um A-Ash brung up my-my anxiety. T-they kept asking t-things l-like how it started. I-I told them that it was um triggered by Uh a-a fear of mine. T-that fear being d-death. T-they kept teasing me with it and- and I Uh guess I just felt sick and s-scared." She said as I looked at her and pulled her closer as she cried into me.

"Shhh baby. It's ok. They are idiots. Hey wanna know something?" I asked as she pulled away and nodded.

"Death is one of my fears too." I said truthfully as she looked at me with red puffy eyes.

I pulled her onto my lap and held her tight as she calmed down a bit.

"I-I love you more than anyone Mikey." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck as she looked at me.

"I love you more baby." I said as we kissed.

"Um are we interrupting?" I herd someone say as we froze. Shit. Ashton.

"We need to talk. Alone." Ash said sternly as ivy just looked.

"Why?" I asked snapping at him as Luke and Calum entered.

"Things." Cal said as I sighed.

"Well Ivys here and she deserves to know so whatever you have to say, say it to both of us." I said as Ivys arms unwrapped from my neck.

"Well fine. Explain this." He said as he pulled out his phone showing a picture with us at the beach in the car kissing the night that we both confessed. Shit. You can see the pizza in the backseat.

"What? What about it!?" Ivy cut in as I was about to speak.

"Um the night of your birthday. You weren't in traffic. You were making out in the fuckin car! What were you thinking?!" He shouted as I felt anger boil inside of me.

"That isn't what happened! That's a kiss not a fucking makeout season! We were just talking about our first impressions of each other!" Ivy said as I saw Luke and Cal just look at Ash with angry looks.

"Ash calm down! We went over this!" Luke said as Ivy shuffled on my lap.

"Well we are going on tour in a week and a half! We can't have them lying!" Ash shouted as I felt Ivys breaths get heavy.

"Breathe, calm down baby. They  won't hurt you." I whispered as Ash just looked at us. her breathing steadied as I held her hand.

"Look. I'm sorry but you can't hide things from us!" He said looking guilty.

"Yea well you found out in the mornin anyway so what's the deal!" I said as ivy    shuffled around more.

"I herd your conversation." Ivy cut in as we all looked at her in confusion.

"What?" Ash said as Luke and Cal looked at her with guilty eyes.

"The conversation yesterday before I threw up. You said something about Tour, Mikey's parents and Christmas and then made a joke about Mikey hurting me. What do you think I was talking about!" She shouted as she nodded at Luke and Cal signalling that they were forgiven but she glared at Ash as did I.

"She had a fuckin panic attack because of you!" I shouted as I looked at Ash as tears fell from his eyes.

"I-i ugh fuck. I-I'm Sorry." He said as we all looked as him.

"I-i didn't know you herd it. All the shit about Mikey's parents is true. They are quick to judge and they probably won't take it very well if you say you're dating. Just b-be careful both of you guys." He said as she just looked at me as I looked at Ash feeling sorry for him.

"Can we stop being sad? Please?" Luke said as Cal nodded 

"Please I'm so so sorry baby." He said as tears fell from Ivys eyes as he hugged her tight as I stood up.

"Can we just forget that any of this happened and hang out in the pool for a bit?" I asked as they nodded.

The boys headed to their rooms as Ivy wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Hey thanks." She said as I giggled and pecked her lips as she pulled me closer.

"No problem beautiful." I said as I wrapped my hands around her neck as we kissed each other.

"You're so beautiful. I love you." She said as I looked at her smiling.

"And you're cute and I love you more." I said as we kissed again.

"Let's get changed princess" I said as she unwrapped her arms and legs off of me.

"Hey! Meet me in my room once you're changed!" She shouted as I shut her door.

IVYS POV

As Mikey shut the door, I changed into a tank top that I took from Luke and my shorts as I saw Ash outside my door.

"Yea?" I asked as I looked at him as he stood at the doorway.

"Hey I'm sor-" I cut him off by hugging him.

"Stop apologising. Mikey said the past few months haven't been the best for you. It's fine. I'm fine honestly." I said as he giggled as he hugged me back.

"I'll see you outside baby." He said as he walked downstairs.

I sat on my bed swinging my feet back and forth looking at the floor. I looked on twitter seeing all the fan accounts talk about me and Mikey mostly nice things but the odd
She's a slut
She's fat
Things but they didn't faze me. I put on some music singing along to Sleeping With Sirens.

"Your voice is amazing!" I herd Luke say. I froze as he started giggling. I looked at my door to find all of the boys standing there.

"I thought you went downstairs Ash!" I said as I hid my face away as they all giggled.

"Right after we are done outside. Tour talk." Ash said as mikey stepped into my room as they left. We nodded as they shut the door.

"You are so cute. Why were you embarrassed about singing?" He asked as he sat on my bed playing with my tank top.

"Well I-I never really have sung in front of people." I said as he giggled as I looked at the floor.

"We think it's amazing baby." He said as he kissed me and picked me up and went outside.

1252 words! Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter. Please leave some suggestions here. Lots of ❤️-Chloe.