10

MIKEYS POV

I felt Ivys head fall onto my torso as she fell asleep. I can't stop looking at her. She is so perfect. Her laugh, her hair, her personality. Everything. I don't want to leave for tour. I don't want to leave her.

"Mikey, are you ok?" Luke asked as I snapped my head to him.

"Y-Yeah, I was just wondering if Ivy could come on tour. I mean, it wouldn't be fair to leave only a few weeks after she got adopted." I said as they all looked at me then her.

"He does have a point,  Ash" Calum Said as Luke nodded.

"Yeah it isn't fair on her. When you really think about it we will be gone for like 6 months" Luke said as Tilly leaped up on him.

"I will ask management later on, ok? Can we just chill out for now? Please? " Ash said as we nodded. I saw them head into the gaming room expecting me to follow but I didn't.

"Dude, you not coming?" Ash said as they all looked at me as if there was something wrong.

"Na maybe later. Too tired." I lied as they shrugged and they walked away. I just wanted to make sure she was ok. After what happened with her journal and her past, I feel like I should be there for her.

She started to wake up slightly as she looked up at me.

"Hey princess, how did ya sleep?" I asked her as she stretched out onto the couch.

"Fine I guess." She said as she buried her head into me.

"Go back to sleep if you want princess. You don't have to wake up." I said as Tilly leaped up onto the end of the couch.
She hugged me and started softly snoring. Fuck she's cute. She looks so cute. I'm falling hard for this girl.

IVYS POV

I woke up to Mikey sleeping cuddling me and Tilly got up to get some water. He's so cute. His hair is so un-natural but pretty. His smile and laugh is basically contagious. His personality is so cute. He acts so tough but he's such a softy.
I moved a piece of my hair behind my ear and herd a little soft giggle as I rested back down onto his torso and Tilly nuzzled in with me. I started poking his side as he giggled softly.

"Hey princess." He said as he stretched upwards.

"Hey sleepy head." I said as I sat up and poked his side earning a giggle.

"Don't do that!" He said as he hit my hand away as I giggled at him.

"You mean this." I said as I started poking his side repeatedly as he started having a giggly fit.

"Stop it!" He giggled trying to hit my hands away but failed. I started giggling at him as he tried to push me away. Fuck this is too cute! I can't stop smiling at him.

"Nope. I won't stop until you tell me your deepest secret and no lying!" I semi shouted over his giggles.

"Never!" He giggled as he tried to slap my hands away.

"You left me with no choice, Clifford." I said as I sat on his legs and started poking his tummy earning a shriek followed by a string of laughter.

"EEEEPPP! S-STOP!" He screamed as I spidered my fingers over his tummy.

"Say hi to twitcam Guys!" Luke said as we looked up is shock.

"WHAT T-THE FUCK GUYS!" Mikey screamed as I scrambled off of him as Cal, Luke and Ash started giggling.

"Mikey what are yo- AHHHHH" I was cut off by Mikey tackling me into a hug as I struggled to get out of his grip.

CUTEEE
OMG ADORABLE
WHO IS SHE?
SHES PRETTY
I started tearing up and Calum noticed and pulled me into a hug.

"They love you baby" he whispered as he giggled.

"Guys, That girl you saw, here name is Ivy. She's our adopted well my adopted daughter. Please be nice to her." Ash said as he picked me up and started to spin me around.

"Ashton! Stop it!" I giggled as he slowed down and put me back onto the ground. I giggled softly as Mikey helped me up.

"So as you know we are going on tour in a few weeks." Ashton said as I felt like I could break down then and their.

"But we spoke to management and they said they Ivy can come with us!" Luke said and Mikey picked me up. Tears of happiness fell from my eyes as Mikey wiped them away.

"R-really?!" I said as I held back my tears. They all nodded and hugged me.

Can my life get any better?

997 words. It's 1 am don't judge me. I am so tired but I had a creative push so I wrote this. Ps isn't this the most adorable thing ever!

 Ps isn't this the most adorable thing ever!