21

A/N I have included Mikey's parents in this story and I have made them mean and stuff. NOTE I DO LIKE THEM. I just wanted to add them in in some way❤️❤️

MIKEYS POV.
As we cleared up twister, I noticed Ivy looking a bit off like someone had done something. I could be looking into this way to much but she doesn't look normal. I think something happened when I went to the toilet. Shit.

"You ok baby?" I asked as she snapped her head up as I sat next to her.

"I'm fine babe." She said as she looked back down at her feet. Somethings up.

"Somethings wrong sweetheart. Tell me." I said as she didn't move or speak.

"Baby, please tell me," I said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What's up, Ivy?" Ash asked as I picked her up.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK? MIKEY STOP ACTING SO FUCKIN SELFISH!" Ash screamed as I took her upstairs and I didn't bother with him.

As I went into my room I sat her on my lap.

"Hey. Tell me what's wrong." I said quietly and calmly as she cried more. I wiped away her tears as she just looked at me.

"I-I don't know. I-i just think t-the boys don't look at us the same." She said as she sniffled and I pulled her closer.

"What do you mean love?" I asked as I rubbed circles on her back calming her down.

"I-I just mean they look at us as well, um, like we've done something wrong. Like we fucked them over." She said as I held her hand as she looked at me.

"Hey. We aren't doing anything wrong and we didn't fuck up. It's just a thing where the boys never thought I'd get a girl. I don't know why or how they came up with it but it just stuck i guess." I said as she looked at me and I giggled.

"But - but, ugh I-i don't know. I just think that we Umm maybe flipped a switch in all of them. They- they lashed out on us the other night and were acting all different the next morning like nothing happened. If anything, it was normal. I-I just ugh I don't know but they were acting different like they weren't real or genuine but you kept your realness and genuine acts." She said as I wrapped my arms around her as she stuttered over herself like she seemed flustered.

"Hey. It's ok. They're probably finding it hard to accept. I know Luke and Cal has feelings for you and Ash is just being typical Ash. They don't know a lot about us ok? I felt the same way when I fell for you. They just don't know us as we do." I said as she cuddled into my chest more as I held her and kissed her cheek.

"It's gonna be ok," I said as she fell asleep in my arms.

I laid down on the bed with Ivy still in my arms. I looked at the door as I herd it open and found a pissed Ashton at the door.

"We're dropping max and Lottie off. You and Ivy stay her." He said as i was about to speak but he slammed the door.
I rolled my eyes as the door slammed shut. I looked at Ivy just to check on her, she was fine. Thank god. If anything happened they'd be dead.

I felt my eyes get heavier as soft snores escaped her mouth. I closed my eyes and was asleep within seconds.

IVYS POV
I woke up to the sound of shouting coming from Ashton's room next door.

"She is way way to young to date Mikey! This is going to make tour way more difficult." Ash said as I herd soft snores come from Mikey.

"Well, we can't really do anything about it." Calum said as my heart started to beat faster.

"Our tour lasts over Christmas so we can't do anything about it." Luke said as Mikey shuffled around.

"Mikey's parents aren't gonna be happy though. He gets enough shit as it is from them as it is." Ash said as I listened more closely.

"Yeah, she will probably go to his at Christmas so she will need to just be as nice and polite as possible. I know she acts all tomboyish but she needs to act like a stereotypical girl." Calum said as they were right outside the door.
I shut my eyes but still listened.

"We should check that Mikey hasn't done anything to her," Ash said as I herd Luke giggle.
Can I kill them? They are so arrogant to think that my sweetheart Mikey would hurt me.

I kept my eyes shut as the door opened.
I felt scared and my heart was pounding as I heard someone step foot in the room.

"They are just sleeping. No biggie really." Ash said as my heart started beating faster. I felt like I was going to be sick.

Slight TW

As I tried to calm down, I felt my stomach turn as they went to shut the door. I bolted up out of Mikey's grip as he bolted up too.

"Ivy!" He shouted as I pushed Luke,  Cal and Ash out of the way and ran to the bathroom.

As I fell I to the ground and lent over the toilet. I vomited.
Mikey held my hair out of my face as I started shaking as The boys just looked.

"Shhhh baby, it's ok," Mikey said as my breaths got heavier as I pulled my head up.
My head was spinning, I was shaking, I couldn't see straight, I couldn't stand up. I was stuck. Every breath I took hurt.

"Umm hello? Help her guys!" Mikey shouted as they just walked away.

"I- I can't b-b-breathe," I said gasping as Mikey picked me up and took me to my room.

"It's gonna be ok baby. I promise. Just try and breathe with me." He said as he held my hand and he started breathing slowly as I tried to do the same.

"You're doing great. Keep going." He said as my breaths steadied a bit.

"T-thank you," I said my voice weak and my whole body still slightly shaking.

"Hey. No problem. Just take it easy. Do you wanna watch some films?" He asked as I nodded.

"What one first?" He asked as I tried to sit up but fell back down.

"Hey. Take it easy." He said calmly as he picked me up slowly.

"C-can we watch Ummm p-Pokémon or something?" I asked weakly as he nodded and turned on the TV and put on Netflix.

"I love you, Mikey," I said as he giggled.

"And I love you more Ivy." He said as we pecked lips and watched Pokémon for the rest of the night.

1149 words! Hey guys! I would really like some suggestions for this story as in a couple of weeks I'm going back to school. fuckkkkkk meeeeeeee. Anyway, leave some suggestions here if ya want. - Chloe