30

IVYS POV

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️
We shut the door and headed to the car. I was in the back with Luke as Calum was driving.

"Right, what shops?" Calum asked as I went on twitter and put on my earbuds.

"How about.... Hot Topic?" Luke said as I nodded and Calum nodded too.

"Hot Topic it is!" Calum said as we set off.

I read through some tweets and noticed one from Mikey.

This small cutie fell asleep on me 😍
It was a picture of me sleeping on him this morning.

"Luke?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asked as I giggled.

"Do I have your permission to kill Mikey?" I asked as Me, him and Calum fell in fits of giggles.

"Yes. Yes you do." He said as he kissed my head as he looked at the tweet and giggled.

I flicked through more tweets seeing one of me and Mikey both sleeping on the couch.

Ashton Irwin
My favourite couple ever. ❤️

I looked through some more tweets noticing one from my birthday from a fan account.

TW TW TW TW TW
Chelsie 5SOS
How can Mikey love such a sick girl. She's stick thin, purple breast length hair, cuts on her arms and a shitty smile. He should of never kissed her. She's sick.

Ouch. I felt tears prick the back of my eyes as I looked back over it. Her words repeating in my head.

Stick thin, cuts, shitty smile, sick

"Ivy, you ok?" Luke asked as I jumped a small bit.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I lied holding back tears.

"You're lying. Tell me what's up." He said as I smiled weakly.

"Luke I'm-I'm fine." I lied as he just looked at me.

"You. Are. Lying. Tell me what's wrong or we are turning this car around." He said his voice stern and I sighed.

"Who are you now, Ashton?" I said sassily as we stopped at Taco Bell.

"Yes. You will tell me right now and enough with the attitude. Drop it." He said bluntly as Calum shut the door leaving only me and Luke.

"Luke, you're 17. You aren't my legal gaurd-" I was cut off by him.

"I DONT CARE! You are telling me what's wrong end of!" He screamed making me wince.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't.

You're pathetic. You can't even tell him about your past. That girl was right I shouldn't be with Mikey. I should be dead.

"Why did you adopt anyway!?" I practically screamed as tears fell from my eyes.

"Doesn't answer my question. What's wrong?" He said bluntly as I wiped away my tears.

I didn't say anything. He looked at me like how dad did When he was gonna hurt me. Angry, disturbed, sad.

He's going to hurt you. You're nothing. You can't escape. Your trapped. Worthless. You're so stupid to think someone would care. Why do you think dad left? Why do you think mum died? It's because of you. you're pathetic. They don't love you.