26

As me and Mikey sat on the couch I looked at my phone watching as tons of notifications blew up my phone. I looked in shock as I herd Ash giggle.

Shit. Luke and Calum put up the videos of the tickle fights and the picture of me and Mikey cuddling.

"Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood! Get your asses here now!" I shouted as Mikey yelped in surprise as he shot up.

They both giggled nervously as they walked into the living room. I stood up as Calum giggled and Luke bit his lip.

"Explain these now or you're both dead!" I said as they giggled nervously. I honestly didn't mind but I like fucking with them.

"Ummm. I-i its Uh." I cut Calum off as I giggled.

"It's ok, I'm just you know." I mumbled As the door bell rung

All of a sudden Mikey ran to the door and quickly grabbed the food and paid.

Time skip
We finished dinner and we went over to the couch.

"Hey baby." Mikey said as I sat back onto the couch.

"Hey cutie." I said back to him making him giggle.

"Hey! You're the cutie here!" He teased as I playfully hit his arm as I nuzzled into him.

"No you!" I teased as he rolled his eyes and giggled.

"Ugh. You're so hard to please!" He teased as he planted a kiss on my head as the boys all came and sat down.

"Smile lovebirds!" Calum said as we herd a camera click as I hid my face in Mikey's neck.

"Awww! Cuties!" Luke teased as I pinched his hip making him squeal.

"AHHH! Hey! What happened to no tickling?!" Luke shouted as I giggled.

"On this occasion, it's an exception ." I teased as we all giggled.

"Right! What film tonight?" Ash asked as I shrugged.

"Umm? I don't know. You pick." I said as Luke's face lit up.

"DONT SAY IT HEMM-" Mikey was cut off by Luke screaming.

"MEAN GIRLS!" He screamed as I fell into a fit of giggles at them arguing.

"Ugh. NO!" Calum whined like a 6 year old as I tried to suppress my giggles.

"YES YES YES!" Luke said like a little girl making me giggle more.

"LUKE! NO!" Ash spat back as I giggled louder.

"BUT I WANNA WATCH MEAN GIRLS!" Luke moaned like a toddler as Mikey sighed.

"LUKE NO!" Mikey screamed as I giggled harder and moved out of there way.

I decided to put on Mean Girls as I genuinely love that film. And just then Luke squealed and pulled me into a tight hug and the boys all sighed.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Luke squealed as he lifted me up and we sat back on the couch.

"We've seen this too many times!" Mikey whined as I rolled my eyes.

Mean Girls soon finished and I went to shower. I can't believe I've found the love of my life and I'm opening and touring with them!

I got out of the shower and went downstairs to find Luke sleeping and Mikey getting some food.

"You sleeping with me tonight?" He asked as he kissed my lips.

"Yeah." I said as he picked me up and we laid on my bed and we cuddled into each other and fell asleep.

Hey guys! I might be a bit inactive for a bit next week as school starts again. So I'm sorry if updates don't come as regularly.

Leave suggestions here for future chapters.
Lots of ❤️- Chloe x