6

ASHTONS POV
After we got out the pool, we all changed into PJs and had a movie night. We set out the popcorn and some keto snacks for Ivy.

"What are we gonna watch?" Ivy questioned as she took a sip of water.

"Dunno what's your favourite film Ivy?" I asked he as she looked at the floor.

"Um I guess I like The Fault In Our Stars." She replied as she looked at the different dvds we had. I slotted it in and the film started.

IVYS POV
As we sat through the intro scene of TFIOS, Ash pulled me closer to him and cuddled in with me. Mikey was leaning on my shoulder and Luke and Cal were almost asleep.
"What do you want for dinner?" Ash whispered to me his breath tickling my ear.

"Um I'll have keto kale chips" I said and I snuggled into him more. He rubbed my hips as I squirmed and held back a giggle.

"I just wanted to see you smile princess" He replied as he kissed my forehead. Before you knew it i was asleep.

I was woken up by Mikey poking my ribs giggling to himself.

"Really are you that board?" I questioned as I hit is hand away still laying on Ash's side.

"It's so cute seeing you giggle in your sleep" Ash said as he pulled me even closer to him.

"Yeah Yeah" I said as I walked over to the table.
As we ate our food I excused myself from the table.

TW TW TW TW TW TW
I lent over the toilet and shoved two fingers down my throat as I vomited. I did it again and again until there was nothing left.

"Are you all right princess?" Cal asked outside of my bathroom.

"Yeah just getting an eyelash out of my eye that's all." I lied as I uncapped the bottle of mouthwash. I poured it into the cup and gargled it a bit then left the bathroom and went back downstairs.

Just when I got downstairs, I saw Ash and Cal reading my file. Mikey and Luke were playing football (soccer)

"Hey Ivy, wanna play?" Luke asked as he ran to like the ball.

"No thanks I'm just going for a shower maybe later ok?" I said as both him and Mikey nodded as I went to get Luke's tank top and some shorts.

"Hey Ivy, where you going?" Ash asked as I picked up Luke's tank and my shorts.

"To go shower" I replied as I started walking and him and Cal nodded.

TW TW TW TW TW

As I turned on the shower I started stripping down and looked into the mirror. I saw my cuts on my tummy and upper thights. Fuck I've been clean for nearly one month. My scars are so ugly like me. I'm so glad Ash bought a one piece swim suit.

I stepped into the shower and started washing my hair. I herd a little knock on the door. I instantly knew it was Luke. I wrapped my towel around me and opened it up.

"Hey I'm so sorry to um you know" Luke said as I interrupted him.

"Hey don't stress it. What ya need?" I said as he handed me a necklace with the 5SOS tally marks on it. I looked at it then him. Fuck am I crying again.

"Hey gimmy a few to let me get dressed." I said as he nodded and closed the door. I got changed and opened the door to see all the boys in my room. They were holding presents.

"Guys it's fine I don't need any-" I was cut off by Cal.

"Hey if you don't let us spoil you we will tickle you again ok?" He said as the boys giggled.

"But AHHHH" I was cut off by Luke tasering my sides making me collapse into a giggly mess on the floor.

"Ugh fine." I said not wanting to get tickled any more.

"ME FIRST" Mikey exclaimed. As I sat next to Luke on the floor Mikey chucked the gift to me with a giggle. FUCK HE IS SO CUTE.

I opened it to find a red and black skater skirt. It was so soft and my style.

"Oh my god thank you so much!" I said as I tackled him into a hug as he hugged me back.

"Me next!" Cal said as I turned to him. He handed me the gift as he shuffled closer to me.

I opened the gift to see a tank top just like his. I was on the verge of tears as I hadn't gotten gifts from anyone other than Lottie and Max In like 6 years.
I got pulled into a hug by cal as I put it along with my skirt.

Ash handed me his next as I shuffled closer to him. He gave me a bandana and some iron on patches for my clothes.
Luke gave me a necklace and a pair of faux leather chokers and a pair of army boots.

At this point I was in tears. I couldn't accept all of this.

"Guys I can't t-take all off this s-stuff." I sniffled out as they all tackled me into a hug.

"Don't make me tickle you missy" Cal said as he locked eyes with me.

"Ugh fine but no more gifts alright?" I said as we started walking to the living room.

"No promises Princess" Ash said as he put the rubbish in the bin,

"Imma go to bed now night guys" I said as I hugged them all except from Luke as he was carrying some clothes

"Hey where is my hug!" He said as he started tickling me.

"NO STAPP HIT NOW LUKE HAHA NOAHAHAH ILL G-GIVE YOU AH HAH A HUG JUST STAPP HITHAHA PLEASHE!" I screamed trying to make understandable sentences. I gave him a hug and went up to bed and fell over my suit case.

"You all right there?" Mikey asked as I got up. I nodded and collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep.

1023 words fuck me. I'm on a very long car ride again so here i am trying to get as much writing done as possible. Please leave suggestions for future chapters here. Lots of ❤️- C