13

As we had one hour left until we reached the hospital I felt mikey tap my shoulder as I just looked at him.

"What?" I asked still pissed at him, Cal and Luke.

"I-i need to um t-talk to you." He said as i shuffled out off Ash's grip and sat next to him.

"I-im sorry. I didnt want to help Ash beacause uh ya know?" He said as i just pulled him into a hug.

"I know, i know Mikey. I-i shouldn't of shouted at you guys. I understand." I said as he hugged me back and pulled me next to him.

"What happened if you dont mind me asking?" He wispered as I played with my hair.

"He-he was um c-cuting l-like i was." I said as i started tearing up.

He just looked at me and pulled me closer.

"F-fuck im sorry." He said as he looked at ash through the headrest of the seat.

"Hey, its fine. He's gonna get stitches and your eye is gonna get sorted." I said as I smiled at him.

"I think Ash need you." Mikey whispered as I saw Ash looking at me.
I shuffled getting out of the seat and crawled to Ash.

"What's up?"  I asked as he smiled at me.

"Did he understand?" He asked as he looked at me and I smiled.

"Yeah. He's so guilty though." I answered truthfully.

"He doesn't have to be, I was fine." He smiled.

Time skip

"WE ARE HERE HURRY UP!" Luke shouted as he looked as us angrily.

"Jesus Christ, destress your breasts or else!" I threatened as we got out of the van. I held Ashton's hand as I helped him out of the van.

"Baby, stop worrying so much about me. Um fine rea-" I cut Ash off.

"Ash. You mean the world to me. I can't loose y-you." I whimpered out as we walked to the desk.

We explained what happened as they got them to wait at the respective departments. I stayed with Ash as did Luke.

Luke didn't say shit. He was sat in his phone as me and Ash started talking.

"Promise you won't do that again?" I asked as he looked at me then Luke then back to me.

"What? Promise not to hurt myself or tickle your weak spots?" He asked and giggled as I rolled my eyes.

"Both you idiot!" I said as we both giggled as Luke just rolled his eyes.

"Luke lighten up! Please?" I asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Why? Why did you help him? He hurt you and mikey and himself! He's a fucking idi-" He was cut off by my hand smacking him across the face as he slightly yelped in pain.

"I helped him because I care Luke! He's a human that has his own problems! I care Luke. I'm not an idiot or weak for helping someone out!" I shouted at him as he held his face in pain.

"Whatever!" He shouted back as he went back on his phone.

"Luke please! You guys are the only ones left as my real family! J-just please?" I said as I looked up then herd a female voice.

"Mr Ashton Irwin?" She called out as we followed her to the room to see Mikey and Cal sitting in it. She took ash to a different room. I ran up to mikey and gave him a hug as Ash sat in the chair.

"Thank god your eye is getting better!" I said to him as Luke just sat next to me.

"Thanks! I'm glad you're ok too." He said as he kissed my head as I sat next to Luke.

"Luke please? Just answer me? Why are you pissed? Just tell me! Please?" I said as he looked at me, tears filling his eyes.

"I-i just haven't seen Ash ever like that. I t-thought he really hurt you and Mikey. I'm so fucking sorry." He said as I just pulled him into a hug as he mumbled into my neck.

I started giggling as he mumbled into my neck as he pulled away.

"Why are you giggling?" He asked as he smiled.

"I-it's nothing." I lied as his face lit up as he moved closer to me.

"You're ticklish, aren't you?" He asked as I tried to move away.

"N-no I'm not" I lied as he pulled me onto his lap as I squealed.

"You're lying! Your neck is so totally ticklish isn't it?" He asked as Calum and Mikey just looked. I tried to get out of his grip but failed

He ghosted his fingers up and down my neck as I shivered.

"L-Luke s-stop!" I gasped as we herd the door open.

"That's you. You are all free to leave!" She shouted from the door as Ash came out the door.

"You ok? It looks like you found out what was wrong then." He said as I got off of Luke's lap and we both giggled.

We got back into the van and i sat next to Luke and Mikey as Ash sat in the passenger seat.

1304 words! I'm writing this at 2am. Leave suggestions here. I'm too tired.

Come Home Adopted by 5SOSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara