5

The boys started cleaning up the water that I soaked all over them a few minutes prior. As I walked down the stairs they all looked at me as if they were about to kill me as I walked past.
"What? You literally tickled me in my worst spot for like 20 minutes. What do you want me to do?" I sassed to them and the look Mikey gave me was the look of I would run now and I was right. He ran after me and tried to tickle me but I was to quick for him.

"Ivy open this door now" Calum commanded and I followed suit being wary of Mikey. To my surprise he was being held back by Ash who was struggling to keep Mikey from getting away.
"Would you like to go in the pool just now or later?" Luke asked me looking right into my eyes.
"I would but I don't have a suit or anything like that." I said looking at Mikey as he struggled to get free from Ashton's grip.
"The shop is a few minutes away I'll nip down and buy you one ok?" Ashton said and I nodded hiding behind Luke as Mikey was let lose. To my surprise he hugged me and didn't tickle me.

As Ash left me and the boys had a go at mario kart and I bet all of them. They looked in shock as I came out on first. I just smiled and then the doorbell rang. I went up to get it thinking it would be Ash as it was.
TW TW TW TW TW

As i got changed into my I looked at myself. Ugly, fat, not fit enough but my thoughts were interrupted by Calum passing me some water as I walked out the door. Cal went to his room and I saw Mikey starring at me.
"Um hi" I said looking at him as he walked closer.

"You look stunning holy shit." He said as his eyes locked with mine.

"Thank you you look stunning as well" I said as he picked me up bridal style and zoomed down the stairs out to the pool side. It was so pretty.

"This is so pretty" I said as I sat on the grass looking over at the boys who were bringing out food and water.

I thought of when me and Lottie went to Greenraft Beach when we broke out at nights. The sun beaming on the water was like how the moon reflected off of the water. The vibe was just like how me and Lottie's room was.

My thoughts got interrupted as a person poked my sides earning a squeal and a giggle. I looked up and saw Mikey sitting there.

MIKEYS POV
As I grabbed water I saw Ivy on the grass and I ran up to her and saw she was lost in thought"
"Ivy you want to go in the pool? Ivy. IVY" she didn't move. I pinched her arm and that didn't work. I poked her sides repeatedly earning a giggle and squeal. She looked up and saw me.

" really you have to do that?" She said and I giggled .

" yep I do it's cute I think your laugh is adorable" I said honestly looking at her.

"YOU ARE FOR IT CLIFFORD!" She yelled earning all the boys attention as she knocked me down.

"Come to think of it you never told me if you're ticklish huh Mikey?" She asked me as I felt the colour drain from my face.

"Um n-no I'm not" I stutter as she looked at me sceptically.

"Are you sure ?" She asked she asked as her fingers rose and started wriggling. At this point the boys helped out making sure that there was no chance of me escaping.
She poked my side earning a giggle and a squirm

"You young man are lying" she said as she started tickling my sides. I was holding back my laughter but I was moving like crazy. The boys looked and started to tickle me.

"You tickled me in my sweet spot for 10 minutes straight so imma find your sweet spot." Ivy said as I started giggling as her hand drifted over my tummy fuck I'm in for it now.

"Oh I think I found it!" She said as Ash gripped my arms harder and Cal and Luke sat on my legs. I'm fucked.
She poked my tummy as I squealed and giggled trying to escape.

" n-no please n-not my tummy please" I pleaded but to no avail.
She placed a hand on my tummy and I giggled. I'm actually fucked.

IVY'S POV
As my hand laid on his tummy I herd him giggle. Perfect. I started poking his tummy and he let out a hysterical laugh.

"NO P-PLEASE STOP IT! NO PLEASE" he pleaded. "Fuck he is gonna pass out" Calum said and I stopped straight away.

"Have fun?" I asked laughing at how much he was panting and he pushed me into the pool.
"AHHHHH" I screamed as loud as I could as I fell In. Mikeys back was turned and I grabbed his leg and pulled him in to. I giggled to myself as Mikey came up to the surface. He gave me that look and I swam as fast as I could and Luke protected me. I am definitely falling for him. He is so perfect his laugh is white and black hair his accent and his humour.

"YOU ARE ALL SO SHIT!" He screamed as we ran inside.
All people are shit and I know that.

943 words holy crap. I'm so tired but I wanted to get another part out for you loves so here we are.
Leave suggestions and stuff here.
Lots of ❤️-C