27

SUGGESTED BY bi-queenO ❤️❤️

IVYS POV

I woke up to a small sob coming from the room next to mine. Calum's room. I wriggled out of Mikey's grip trying not to wake him up. I slowly walked to the door of Calum's room and the door was slightly open. I looked at the clock on the wall in the hallway.
3:27 AM
I looked through the Little crack in the door to find Cal with his back to the wall sitting on his bed. His head in his hands with his knees to his chest.

I slowly opened the door making him snap his head to me and wiped away his tears. I shut his door gently and flicked on the lamp and sat next to him.

"What's up Cal?" I asked as he didn't answer.

"Cal. Talk to me. Please?" I asked as he wiped away a loose tear.

"Calum. Talk. To. Me." I said sternly as he looked at me. His eyes were puffy and his face was tear stained.

"How about we go outside?" I asked as he nodded weakly and I helped him up.

We walked downstairs as quietly as we could and I opened the backdoor and sat by the edge of the pool, dangling our feet in the water.

"Tell me what's up." I said as he licked the water gently and sighed.

"I-it's stupid." He said his voice cracking as tears formed in his eyes.

"Hey. If it's upsetting you, it isn't stupid. You can't bottle things up Cal. Please tell me what's up." I said as I held his hand as he looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"I- you're the first person I-I'm telling this to." He said his voice cracking as he wiped away a tear as I nodded signalling him to continue.

"I ugh. I'm-I'm ugh I can't do this!" He said as he broke down into tears.

"Shhhhh, Calum I know you can. Take your time. Don't force it. Just take your time." I said as he pulled me into a tight hug as his tears soaked through my shirt.

"Calm down. It's ok." I said as he nodded and pulled away.

"I-I'm-I'm ugh. I'm gay." He spat out as he started crying as I pulled him into a hug.

"Hey. It's ok. I support you. I'm Bi so don't worry. I'll love you no matter what. Just calm down. You're fine." I said as he sniffles and pulled away.

"T-thank you." Cal said as he wiped away his tears as he looked at me with a weak smile.

"No, thank you for not bottling it up." I said as I kicked my feet in the water of the pool.

"Hey. I've got a secret." He said as I looked at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked as he kicked his feet in the water.

"Ashton's also Bi. And I think we have crushes on each other." He said as his voice went high pitched at the end of the sentence.

"Hey, when he gets up, I promise to ask him. I think he does though." I said as he giggled and poked my side making me squirm.

"I'm so lucky we got a cutie like you." He said as I giggled and snuggled into him.

"I hope Mikey hasn't woken up yet." I said as he giggled.

"It's only 4 AM. There is no way in hell he'd be up." Calum said as I giggled.

"True." I said back as we both giggled.

As the sun rose, I looked at my phone for the time.
7:48 AM.

"Cal we've been out here for like four hours." I said as he giggled as we both stood up.