25

ASHTONS POV

Shit. I was on the ground as Mikey sat on my waist area as I saw Ivy come over with a evil smirk plastered on her face.

"I don't think Ash is ticklish?" I herd Luke sat as she scoffed.

"Please! Everyone's ticklish somewhere!" She said as I hid my inner fear.

"I'm not so you can try." I said as confidently as I could as she sat next to me giggling to herself.

"Everyone is! I bet there is one spot that'll get you begging." She said as Calum pulled out his phone.

"Nope. I don't have one." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Of corse you do! You're probably one of the biggest softies I've met!" She said as she started poking my side making me squirm under her touch.

"SEE! Holy crap I was right!" She said as the boys looked at me in disbelief.

"How come we never knew?!" They said in unison as she kept jabbing her fingers into my side making me giggle and squirm.

"Ghehehehehese!" I spouted out in giggles as she kept poking my sides.

"Awww! Ashtons ticklish!" She sung as she stoped as the boys giggled.

"You're 18! You shouldn't be ticklish Ash!" Calum teased as I looked at him with evil eyes.

"Shut up!" I growled back as Mikey giggled as I felt Luke sit on my arms.

"Anywhere else?" She asked as I looked at her.

"Nope!" I said as she giggled and shuffled closer.

"Ya sure?" She asked as she looked at me sceptically.

"Yeah." I said as she started poking my ribs and my armpits as I didn't move.

"See! Nowhere else!" I said as she giggled.

"Hey! You've still got a bunch of other places to test out!" She said as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

She poked my stomach, hips and neck and I didn't react to anything.

"Maybe he's right. Maybe he isn't tic-" She was cut off by a girly scream coming from me.

"THE FUCK!" Cal shouted jumping as his phone stayed out.

"I THINK I FOUND IT!" Luke shouted as he sat at my ankles.

"No! If you dare!" I shouted as he giggled.

"Awww! Ashton has ticklish feet!" Mikey said as I thrashed around trying to get out of their grip.

"I said he'd have that one spot!" Ivy said as Luke giggled poking my foot making me squeal.

"That's so cute. I never thought your feet would be ticklish ash?! Calum teased as I felt my cheeks burn up.

"Shut up and don't get any ideas!" I spat back as they all giggled.

I screamed as Ivys fingers dug into my foot as she giggled as I felt my face burn up.

"NAHAHAHA STAP! IHIHIHIHITS NAHAHAHAT FHUHUHUHUNNY!" I screamed  as I herd her giggle.

"Nope! It's both funny and cute!" She said as i thrashed around laughing like a school girl.

"NAHAHAHAHAH STAAHAHAAHHHHP! MHIHIHIHIKEY!" I screeched as he scratched the back of my knees making me screech as he giggled.

"Awww! He's knees are weak! That's cute!" Mikey teased as he dug into them harder making me screech and snort.

"He snorted!" Ivy cooed as cal giggled as he kept recording.