45

Ivys PoV
"Ivy, Ivy baby. Wake up." I herd Mikey mumble softly.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around finding Michael and Luke.

"Huh? What?" I asked tiredly, yawning.

"We're at the bus, come on." Luke said getting out of the car.

I sighed and picked my bag up, slowly climbing out of the car.

"I didn't even know you were asleep." Mikey chuckled.

"Y-yeah. Neither did I." I said still feeling shaken up from the events that happened a few hours ago.

"You-you know he didn't mean anything, right?" Calum whispered as Ashton walked onto the bus.

I'm shrugged.

"If he was a parent figure, he wouldn't have an absolute fit every fucking day. He wouldn't make me have attacks." I said loud enough for Ashton to hear me.

Ashton turned around as fast as possible. He looked like he was going to say something but he didn't.

"Ivy, stop being harsh. Ash, he's going through a lot." Luke said as we walked onto the bus.

"Well aren't we all Luke!" I snapped back.

"Ivy! Don't snap back like that!" Calum exclaimed.

"Whatever." I snarled.

"What has gotten into you?!" Luke barked.

I rolled my eyes and barged through them to get to my bunk. I felt a little tug on my arm and I turned to see Michael.

"Come with me," he whispered calmly.

I didn't want to but I knew I could trust Michael more than anyone else.

I meekly nodded making him smile slightly. He took my hand and lead me to a small room in the back of the bus.

We sat down on the small couch.
I felt afraid. Like they were going to send me back or something worse. After all the pain and shit I've caused them, I deserve it.

"A-are you... do you- do you hate me?" I asked barely above a whisper.

"What?! Of corse not ivy! Why would you think that?" He asked sounding shocked.

"I-I've just ruined everything. I didn't mean to, I promise! I-"

"Hey, baby girl. It's ok. You're going to be ok. I'm here for you. Just tell me why you acted like you did back there." He spoke almost sickly sweet.

"You-you'll think I'm a monster." I murmured.

"Ivy, I'm not ok? You're going to tell me." He said holding my hand in his.

"I-I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve to have Ashton. Or Luke, or Calum. I-I let you guys down. I need to act up so-so he'll send me back. I-it hurts knowing people like max and Lottie still need a home but-but I'm in a home instead of them. I-I can't control it." I muttered as a tear rolled down my cheek.

All Mikey did was pull me into a hug. I started sobbing uncontrollably into his chest.

"I know it's a lot baby, I know you didn't mean anything. Just let it all out." He said rubbing circles on my back.

"I-I promise, I didn't mean I-it." I sobbed into his chest.

"Hey, I know ok? How bout we stay here for a while and chill out ok? We can watch films or You can tell me anything like funny or embarrassing stories or anything to make you feel better, deal?"