𝟷) 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

I looked out the window to see the outside

I looked out the window to see the outside. The outside looked cool and calm. Cho and her fiances asked to take care of the children and we agreed.

"Puppy!"Midoriya smiled hugging behind me. I smiled as he rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"Cho and the boys picked the kids up" Todoroki yawned."I think we should sleep the whole day" He said laying out the bed.

"Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Half and Half" Bakugou sighed."I'm not in the mood to f*ck"He said falling asleep.

They all fell asleep and I smiled."Wonder what the kids are doing"

_With The Kids uwu_

"Auntie Cho!One cupcake !"Himi smiled. Cho put a cupcake in a bag and gave it to her so she can give it the customer.

"Have a nice day Mr. Nozaki!" Himi smiled waving goodbye. Cho smiled wrapping her arm around Himi.

"Well my little helper you are doing a very well job!"She smiled. Himi giggled.

"Look he gave us 2 coins too!"She smiled with a sparkle in her eyes. Cho smiled."Wonder what Haru and Kai are doing?"

_Meanwhile next to the cafe_

"Uncle Hiro this is hard!"Kai complained. Hiro chuckled annoyed.

"I just told you to hold the sword aka stick..."

" It's heavy!"

Meanwhile, Liam and Haru are in the corner watching them while reading books.

"What does despondent mean, Uncle Liam?"Haru asked pointing at the book

"In low spirits from loss of hope or courage." Liam smiled.

"Oh like what Kai is right now! Hes despondent because he can't hold the stick!"Haru shouted pointed at his brother.

"What are you talking about! I'm not giving up! I am gonna do this!"Kai shouted at him picking up the sword/stick."I did it! I did it! Look it Uncle Hiro I did-"

After a few seconds, he fell over because of the weight of the stick/sword.
"Owwwwwwwwwww"

Haru started laughing pointing at the boys. As the boys tried to help out Kai. What they didn't know was that the girls watched the whole thing.

_Meanwhile_

"Yeah I think they are fine" I smiled falling asleep.

Hola!

Y'all miss me~😉 I missed you all
🥺👉🏻👈🏻 So this is gonna be scenarios and squeal >\\\\< so I will do a few scenarios and make the squeal after uwu

Idk y but I'm so excited making this >\\\< I was thinking about the ideas for a while now and just need to type it! Meaning new characters ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ new experiences ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ new love~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love all y'all
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ💗💓💞💕💕💓💓💝💘