And Then I Kissed Her

[the next day]

Ichiki's POV

Everyone was standing around the classroom, having a conversation, writing on the board, usual Tuesday morning, then someone walked in the door.

I didn't see who it was through all the people cheering - some crying - in the crowd of students.

"SERO!" they cheered.

S-Sero?

Hanta Sero was back?

I stood up and pushed my way through the crowd of students and over to Hanta, then wrapped my arms around him, trapping him in a hug.

"Where were you?" I asked. "Where have you been? Where are the villains?"

"They-" he started. "They took us to the streets, miles away, said they only needed Todoroki. Only took me because they knew I would tell. Cut me," he gestured to several thin cuts on his arms, "Cut my hair off," he gestured to his roughly cut short hair. "Don't even know why, but they did. Left me on the streets and just, warped away with Todoroki."

"It's okay," I said, hugging him tighter. I could feel the people watching me.

He pushed my head back, so it wasn't resting on his chest anymore, and he-

He 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 me.

A few cheers came from around us.

"Alright, you two," I heard Sensei walk into the classroom. "Break it up, you have all of lunch to do that. Sero, welcome back."

Over period 1, 2, 3, and 4, we were stealing glances over the classroom. I caught Kyouka looking at me as if to say, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙮.

At lunch time, I sat with the remainder of the group; Hanta, Izuku, Ochako, Tenya, Tsu, Katsuki, Eijirou, Mina, Momo, Denki and Kyouka.

"So, uhhhh," Izuku started. "Three couples in a week? Wow."

"Four," Tenya said. "Mei and I."

"And obvious crushes," Katsuki said looking at Eijirou.

"I-" he started. "Wait. Four?"

"Well, hhh," Izuku continued. "Ochako-san and I."

"Kyouka and I," Denki smirked.

"Obviously," Hanta said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"And Iida," Eijirou said. "You and- Mei from the support course? And uhhh, Bakugou. What do you mean 'obvious crushes'? My crush isn't that obvious, is it....?"

"Again," Mina started. "Thanks to Bakugou, everyone knows who I like."

"We are well aware, Ashido," Momo said.

"Wait..." Eijirou started. "Who does Ashido like?"

"As per usual," Katsuki smirked. "Everyone but knows."

"Bakugou!" Mina started as she ran off tearing up.

"I-" Eijirou started. "Bakugou. What?"

"Well, you're obviously as oblivious as all depths of Tartarus," Katsuki explained via excuses. "I'm giving a nudge."

Eijirou looked around to Mina, who was running towards the bathroom, and said "A nudge too far," before running after her.