What Do You Mean They're Gone?

Katsuki's POV

"FUU-" I yelled. "𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙐!!"

"I think we got him!"

Tape Face.

"TAPE FACE!" I yelled, blindly stumbling. "I HEAR YOU!"

Now I can't hear.

Thanks, Kishou.

"NOW I CAN'T EVEN HEAR YOU!"

I am blind 𝙖𝙣𝙙 deaf now.

But I can still feel.

"Hey," I said. Something was wrapping around me. "hEY. ARE YOU TAPING ME UP?! TAPE FACE - stOP!"

Panicking, I exploded something.

What did you explode, you ask?

Well I didn't mean to, I don't even know what I hit, but I hit something. Because I felt something hit the floor.

And 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 something hit the floor.

My hearing was back.

I looked down and-

I 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 down.

My sight was back.

I was all taped up.

"Shouto...?" I looked around. "Tape.... Face...?"

There was... black and purple smoke.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

Then there was ruffles in a tree in the distance.

Of course, following that came Sparky falling out of said tree with the words of,

"OH F-"

"SPARKY! Sparky I need to tell you something," I ran over to the tree. "Shouto and Tape Face, they just- my eyesight and hearing were taken and Tape Face was taping me up and then I got my hearing and sight back and then they were gone and I can't find them. They're nowhere."

"They're-" Sparky started. "They're gone?"

"Mhm," I looked down.

Then a green and pink blur ran past.

"That was Midoriya and Mina," Sparky said, but I was already running after the blur.

"BAKUGOU!" he turned around and yelled after me. "THIS WAY- WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CAPTURING THE FLAG, NOT PROTECTING IT. THEY'VE GOT YAOMOMO AND JIROU!"

I ran back.

"True," I said. "Shouldn't we be running that way?" I asked pointing towards the other side.

"Uhhh, no," Sparky looked down. "Tsu went up there earlier with her camouflage."

"Okay," I said. "So we're just doing nothing?"

"Are you gonna tell me now?" Sparky asked, ignoring my question.

"Walk," I stepped away from him. "I'll talk at some point in the conversation."

"Can vegetables feel pain when we eat them?" he asked.

"No," I answered. "Vegetables don't have emotions or trigger systems or a brain."

"Okay..." Sparky looked at his feet while connecting those dots.

"Extreme sports you've tried?" I said, also watching my feet progress forwards.

"Doing my homework while Aizawa-Sensei is collecting it," Sparky smiled proudly. "Oh I got a question-"

"Stop," I said, stopping. "I uhhh," I looked to Sparky. "I should tell you."

"Tell me what?" Sparky asked. "oH is this what you wanted to talk about?"

"Yeah," I looked down again. "Denki Kaminari," I looked directly into his eyes, so he knew that I was being fully serious. "I'm like you."