Our Classes Are Switched

Tsu's POV

"I had no idea they changed around the classes," I said to Tokoyami as we slowly walked towards Class 2B.

"I wonder who else is gonna be in Class 2B this yea-" I was cut off by two over excitable, by appearance, first years.

One was a short girl, taller than me, with blond-ish hair and cat ears - as if it was bleached but more bleached at the tips and barely done at the roots.

The other was a boy, about the same height, if not slightly taller, and he had reddish hair.

"HAHAHAH, GUYS, COME ONN," they shouted as they ran through the hallway.

And they were obviously so excited that they bumped into the teacher. Which was- Miss Joke?

"Hey! New students," she said happily. "You're free to do anything - or 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 anything - just don't run in the halls."

The two students nodded, shaking, as they whispered, "Yes, Sensei," and walked into class.

𝙍 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

The redhead boy looked at the blond cat girl, "That bell doesn't get any quieter does it?"

"Nope," the blond girl said as she walked over to find her seat.

Miss Joke made her way up to the front of the classroom as the class settled into their new seats.

"Everyone quiet," Miss Joke started. "As you can see, some students have been transferred in or out. Which means we have new students!! Most of you already know each other, and we have three students from General Studies; Hibiki Outa," Miss Joke looked at the boy with reddish hair. "Kyouto Nakao," the blond cat girl. "And Hitoshi Shinsou."

𝙊𝙝, 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚.

Hanta's POV

I looked around as Aizawa said 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

The new students were, a boy with shoulder length dark brown hair, a boy with short dark brown hair, a girl with orange hair- Kendou? - a boy with spiky chestnut hair, another boy with curlyish silver hair - Tetsutetsu - a girl with wavy dark green hair, a blond boy, and a boy with spiky but flat black hair. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪, was my first thought.

"Our new students are mostly from Class B, you should all know each other. But we have some students who were in General Studies. Niko Akiyama," the boy with shoulder length brown hair, "Kitaro Furuya," the blond boy, "and Kishou Dorobou." 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧.

"Now some of you might be wondering why Mineta is still in this class," Aizawa inhaled deeply then said with a murderous look in his eye, "𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙢 𝙄."