I Get Temporarily Fifth Wheeled

Eijirou's POV

Standing in the classroom with most of the class, I saw four people walk into the room.

Kaminari, Jirou, Midoriya and Uraraka.

Kaminari and Jirou were- holding hands. As with Midoriya and Uraraka.

"When did this happen?" I asked.

Did I really miss that much?

Friday night, Saturday, Sunday...

The two couples looked at each other and said simultaneously, "Last night."

"Oh," I said. "Where's SeroRoki?"

[A/N: Kirishima calls Sero and Todoroki "SeroRoki" and I love it]

"They, uh," Kaminari said. "They got kidnapped yesterday by the League of Villains. Aizawa and Joke have gone out after them."

"Who's gonna be teaching class?" I asked.

"All Might's doing Class A but I don't know about Class B..." Midoriya looked down. 

"Deku-kun," Uraraka said. "Isn't that you're mum?"

"That's-" Midoriya started. "That's my mum. MUM!"

Mrs Midoriya walked over.

"Hi, Izuku," she said. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙. "Girlfriend, huh?" she asked looking at Midoriya' sans Uraraka's linked hands.

"Oh, hi Mrs Midoriya," Uraraka extended her hand out. "I'm Ochako Uraraka. We only started dating last night..."

"Last last night..." Midoriya laughed nervously.

"It wasn't that late," Kaminari commenter. "Bakugou was still awake."

Mrs Midoriya stood silent.

"Speaking of Bakugou," Jirou said. "Where is he?"

"Oh," Kaminari said. "Uhh, funny story. He might be sick. Or seriously contemplating life."

"That's a big word," Jirou laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh, uh," Kaminari said. "So uh, Kyouka was in my room last night... and we sort of.. fell asleep together. Bakugou walked into the room this morning shouting 'WAKE UP DUNCE FACE' as he likes to do. And Kyouka, half asleep, rolled over and said 'shut up, Denki, I'm tryna sleep'. He just sorta broke."

"Speaking of which," Uraraka said. "How long have you two been together?"

"Denki told me," Jirou said. "That he was in love with me when we were in the elevator and uh... it continued from there?"

"Uh huh," Mrs Midoriya said. I almost forgot she was there. "Well, I'll be teaching Class A and B today with Toshi- All Might. We're going to be designing costumes and picking hero names."

"Mum," Midoriya said. "We all have hero names and costumes."

"For the new kids, Izuku," she explained.

"What about new kids?" a girl with brown hair - pink strip in it - pale skin, green eyes and more freckles than Midoriya walked up.

"Designing hero costumes and picking hero names," Mrs Midoriya said.

"Would I be able to invite my sister Setsuko in?" she asked. "She's one of the engineers and she's a huge role in the costume designing."

"Sure thing," Mrs Midoriya said. "Take someone along with you."

"Who's this one again?" I asked.

"I'll take you, Eijirou," she turned to me.

"Uhhh," I said. "Okay?"