I Get Told My Ideas Are Rubbish

Izuku's POV

At afternoon lunch, all of the students gathered around as Aizawa-Sensei spoke,

"Today," he said. "I received information that Todoroki and Sero were kidnapped by the League of Villains. One of our students have been kidnapped by the league before. We saved them after weeks, and the league's lair destroyed. They would've found another place to gather, which we don't know the whereabouts of."

"Sensei!" I called. "If this helps, Shouto-kun and I send each other each other's locations so the other one of us can go in for help."

"That was a nice idea," Sensei said. "Midoriya, do you remember my ideas box?"

Oh, the ideas box.

"Yes, Sensei," I said, pulling a pen out of my pocket. "Yaoyorozu, can I please have a piece of paper?"

She passed me the paper and I wrote '𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙤-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢', then I walked up to Sensei. He held out a rubbish bin and I dropped my idea into his 'ideas box'.

"That idea wouldn't have worked," Sensei said. "Because either the villains would've taken their phones or they didn't think about bringing their phones to a quirk training and left their phones in their tents. Midoriya, would you mind calling Todoroki's phone in order to prove yourself wrong and me correct?"

I pulled out my phone and called Shouto-kun.

The chorus of 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙂𝙤 from Frozen came from my tent.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚?

"We're going to pretend that never happened," I joined in on the remainder of the camp laughing.

"Concludes," Sensei started, "the fact that Sero and Todoroki have been kidnapped, they don't have phones with them, or at least Todoroki doesn't, and we don't know of their whereabouts. We could get all pro heroes to search every abandoned building within this city, as well as the couple of dozens of kilometres around it," Sensei turned to Miss Joke, "Emi, I'm the best one to go. Unless you want to go?"

"Shouta," she started. "It's best if we both go. I'll tell the other heroes, if you're up to watching the kids until tomorrow? I can get All Might to help if you want-"

"Thanks Emi," Sensei cut her off. "You kids heard that? Miss Joke and other pro heroes will be looking for our lost students. We'll be staying at the camp until tomorrow lunch time. All Might will be joining to help with you kids."

"Wouldn't it be better if we headed home?" I interrupted. "Or if we went back to the dorms? We could set up tents in the common room-"

"Yaoyorozu, give Midoriya more paper," Sensei interrupted. "Midoriya, write these ideas down."

I wrote '𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨'.

"Now come up here," Sensei said. "And hand the ideas to me. This is the first decent thing any of you kids have ever come up with. I'll call each of your parents, wish me luck, as you all pack up your stuff, then we'll head back to school."

"Sensei," Kaminari interrupted. "We'll all be sleeping in the loungeroom."

"Well," Sensei looked around. "Yes, Kaminari."

Then he saw the look of absolute... absolute.. tired on his face?

"Or you could sleep in your rooms," he said. "With a couple of others. Maximum four people to a room. Ichiki, you'll need to bring your stuff to the dorms, you can choose to do so today or you could sleep in someone else's room until you've set up your own. Another females room. Actually, you and someone else can go and pack up some of your bedroom straight after you pack your tent."

"It's Hanta's tent," Ichiki said. "What do I do with his stuff?"

"I'll pack it up," Kaminari said. "And drop off his stuff on the way to the dorms. I can tell his parents what happened, Sensei."

"Brave of you, Kaminari," Sensei said. "But I'll be spreading the word to the parents."

"It's my tent," Kachan said. "But I know where Shouto's room is - I'll pack his stuff and drop is by there."

"Sensei," I suggested. "Could I help with the searching for Shouto-kun and Sero by floating over the city?"

"Yaoyorozu," Sensei said. "Give Midoriya more paper."