You Can't Run and Try To Hide

NO POV

"Emi," Aizawa said, "Call Midoriya's mum, I'll call Bakugou's. Hitoshi," Aizawa turned to his son, "make sure they don't do anything. Todoroki, you help."

———
NO POV

"Midoriya, Bakugou," Aizawa said. "Both of your parents have said that it's okay for you to remain at the camp, but Bakugou, no quirk training tomorrow morning, you're to stay in your tent. Midoriya, you're able to do quirk training, but your mum has said I can hold a punishment for you at school, which I shall follow up. You'll be on cleaning for a week and house detention for Monday."

"Now everyone is to go to bed," Miss Joke said. "Hitoshi, why didn't you use your quirk?"

"I-" Hitoshi said, "I didn't want to interrupt. I wanted to interrupt but I know how violent Bakugou can be and I didn't wanna get hurt."

———
Hanta's POV

"Thanks for, uhm," Ichiki said, looking down, "walking me back to my tent."

"You make it sound like a date when you say that," I said, slightly blushing. "Plus we're in the same tent anyways."

"I still appreciate it," Ichiki said.

Jirou ran up, interrupting, "Hey Ichiki! Where did Yaomomo go?"

"1. I 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 I can't run!" Denki shouted, jogging to catch up. "2. I 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 you she went back early!"

Kirishima, who was standing slightly ahead, said, "Yes, I know, I saw her-"

𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃

A scream came from the distance.

"IT'S MINA!" Kirishima yelled running.

Ichiki, Jirou and I ran after him.

Denki paused for a second before proceeding to yell, "I SAID I CAN'T RUN!!"

———
Eijirou's POV

I unzipped tent four and found Mina sitting in her blankets without her shirt on, covering her chest. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩?

I looked around the tent and saw another figure in the blankets. Minoru Mineta.

"WHY YOU-" I shouted angrily, walking up to the pile of blankets he lay in. "YOU- 𝙔𝙊𝙐-"

𝙏𝘼𝘾𝙆

I punched him.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT-"

"EI STOP!" Denki yelled, catching up to the tent.

"NO!" I kicked him. "HE DESERVES IT!"

"KIRISHIMA!" Aizawa yelled, walking into the tent. "STOP!"

———