When Your Crush Does Something You Didn't Expect

Eijirou's POV

"What if we all do most embarrassing stories?" I asked, sitting back down. "We'll all get a laugh out of it. Who wants to go first?" Everyone was silent. "Nobody. I'll go first because I suggested it. I was organising my crocs collection, then Bakugou-"

Bakugou heard his name and turned around.

"Whatever you're doing sounds embarrassing, so I'm joining," he said, sitting down next to me.

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜.

"Okay- so I was organising my crocs collection, then Bakugou walked in and threatened to burn them. Trusting Denki, I screamed his name, then I jumped off of my balcony with my crocs and my quirk enabled. I landed on the balcony on some blankets which Denki had thrown out there, then he carried me onto his bed to make sure I hadn't hurt myself too badly. I only hurt my ass really. Crocs are all still safe. Bakugou?"

"Crying," Bakugou said, "basically just when people see me crying."

"Okay," Dorobou said. "I've known you for a month but you seem like the kind of guy who doesn't know what crying is. I guess it would be my turn now. I dunno how embarrassing this is but I remove my taste whenever I eat my aunts cooking and always tells her it tastes good. That or my sisters friend stayed over and decided it would be funny to leave a barbie girl shirt in my cupboard, which my dad discovered, and asked me two things. 'Are you gay?' which I responded no to. 'Are you wanting to identify as a female?' which I also responded no to. My sister walked in, asked what we were doing, saw the barbie girl shirt and yelled 'That's Yua's!'"

"THAT'S GOLD," Shinsou yelled. "My turn- mines when I came out to my dad. I dunno what I was expecting but he just looked at me dead solid in the eyes and said, 'son, you're aware that Hizashi's my ex, right?'"

"Hizashi?" Mei asked. "As in Hizashi Yamada as in Present Mic?"

"Is Aizawa Sensei your dad?" Mina asked.

"Aizawa Sensei is my dad and Joke Sensei is my mum," Shinsou said.

"JOKE SENSEI AND AIZAWA SENSEI ARE MARRIED??" Mina asked.

"Yes," Shinsou replied, confused.

"Mine would be trying to tell me crush I like him and I accidentally sent the text to my dad. Which got me grounded because my dad thought I had a boyfriend," Mina said.

"I can safely say that's never happened to me," Akiyama said. "Partially because I don't know where my dad is, and partially because my family is fine with me having a boyfriend. But my story is-"

"You have a boyfriend?" Furuya asked.

"THIS IS NOT A TIME TO PLAY DUMB, KITARO!" Akiyama said frustrated. "You know who my boyfriend is."

"Tell me his name," Furuya replied.

"I'll kill you, Kitaro."

"Why aren't you saying his name?"

"I've said it twice, dumbass."

"Okay, okay," Furuya said. "Yes, I love you too, your story is?"

𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝.

"When I was five, my dog died. My quirk didn't manifest until I was eleven, big late bloomer, but I attempted to control my dead dogs body and play fetch with him one last time. My mum walked out the back as I don't know whether she was more surprised that I'd gotten a quirk or that she saw Bowser again."

"And mine," Furuya said. "When Niko first actually met me, I'd known him for years but he'd never actually met me and I knew almost everything about him. Niko, reiterate our first conversation."

"Hey, you're Furuya, right?" Akiyama stood up. "Kitaro Furuya? I'm-"

"Your name is Niko Akiyama," Furuya said, enjoying the game, "you've been at this school for the past four years, well, since middle school started and you have literally grow 2 inches over that time."

"I can't even count how many times you've told this story," Nakao said. "I was eight and playing tag and someone went to tag me and accidentally pulled down my skirt."

"And I was there," Outa said. "I was experimenting with my quirk so I tried paying the trumpet at 2am because I couldn't sleep, obviously turning off everyone's hearing of the instrument. I got carried away with the sound, unknowingly disabled the quirk, then had the police arrive and ask if I could save the music practice until day time?"

"WOW," Jirou said. "I discovered that if I plug my earphone jack into a speaker, I can broadcast a song if I think of the song and just have it in my head. But it'll also end up broadcasting my thoughts, which ended up in my parents hearing my thoughts on the snuggling."

"Golden," Denki said, clapping. "Guess it's my turn now..."