One Sad, One Excited and One That's Telling Me To Hurry The Hell Up

Ichiki's POV

Eijirou turned around, tears in his eyes, realising but not regretting what he had done.

"Sorry Sensei," he sobbed.

Denki opened his arms up, welcoming Eijirou.

"It's okay," Denki said, hugging Eijirou. "Just don't do it again, and stop crying."

"I'm not crying," Eijirou sobbed, "I'm just cosplaying a waterfall."

"He won't do it again," Sensei said, ignoring Eijirou's comment. "Kirishima, you'll most likely be sent home, I'm going to talk to your parents first. Before that I'm going to call Mineta an ambulance. Though I am considering not doing that. Mineta," Sensei turned to Minoru, "that was your final strike. You have gone way over the line and you will be expelled. Emi, call Mineta an ambulance. After that, call Kirishima's parents. The next student will be transferred in," Sensei turned to me, "Yamamoto, do you know your parents number?"

"Ah yes," I said. "My mums number is 04** *** ***."

Sensei typed the number into his phone and put it to his ear.

"Hi, Mrs Yamamoto," he said, "I'm Shouta Aizawa from UA high school. I'd like to speak to you about Ichiki Yamamoto."

From the other end of the phone, my mum laughed.

"Shou, don't act as if you don't know her!" she joked.

"I do know Ichiki," Sensei said, confused. "She's my student."

"And your niece," Mum said.

"Ri-Riko?"

"Yep, Shou!"

"I was going to ask if Ya-" Sensei stopped himself, "𝙄𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞 would like to be transferred out of the support course and into the hero course."

"That completely depends on what Ichiki chooses," she said.

"Okay, uhm," Sensei said, "Excuse me for a sec," he turned to me. "Ichiki, do you want to join the hero course?"

Hanta and Kyouka smiled, as did many of the bystanders.

Several people shouted, "Yes!"

"I-" I said. "I don't know."

———
Ichiki's POV

I ran back to my tent and lay in my sleeping bag, pulled out my phone and wrote a new message to Mei.

𝙈𝙚𝙞, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚. 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙. 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥?

Mei: 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩

Me: 𝙈𝙚𝙞 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩!

Mei: 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣

Mei: 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙨 "𝙮𝙚𝙨"

Me: 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

Mei: 𝙖𝙣𝙙? 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨

Me: 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩-

Me: 𝙉𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥

Me: 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚

Me: 𝙈𝙚𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

Me: 𝙈𝙀𝙄

Me: 𝙔𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩

Me: 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 2𝘼 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙐̀𝙬𝙐́

I opened a new chat, adding all of the boys from class 2A and typed,

Me: 𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙈𝙚𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙛 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 :)

4 people are typing...