We Can Agree, This'll Be Fun

Momo's POV

My face went still.

"Hagakure," I started, sitting on the wood next to Ichiki. "How much was it to pass?"

"Nuh uh girl," Hagakure said, "I think we can all agree that either, you don't get to pass, or you have to spend 10 minutes in the tree with Todoroki. Who agrees?" Hagakure asked as she looked around the fire.

The others cheered.

"Did you just cheer?" Sero called over the fire.

"Maybe," Todoroki replied.

"Well," I said standing up. "I'm sure we can agree that this'll be interesting."

———
Ibara's POV

"Since Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are in the tree," Kyouto said. "We're gonna start truth or dare. Ibara, who's next?"

"23," I said. "Hibiki Outa."

"Okay, so who's Hibiki asking?" Kyouto asked.

"You, Kyouto," I replied.

"Oh, well," Kyouto said. "Truth."

"Do you like anyone?" Hibiki asked.

"Well, that depends-" Kyouto started.

"Hibiki," Shinsou interrupted. "Would I be allowed to use my quirk to ensure they told the truth?"

"Kyouto?" Hibiki asked.

"Sure!" Kyouto said, "use your quirk on me!"

"You're Kyouto?" he asked to enable his quirk.

"Yes," Kyouto responded.

"Tell the truth," Shinsou continued. "Do you like anyone?"

"Yes, I like somebody," Kyouto responded. "Okay, time to piiccckkkkk~ Next is," Kyouto looked at my phone. "This'll be fun!"

———
Momo's POV

"Why would you ask something like that?" I asked, struggling to sit comfortably on the branch. "Wait, just a sec." I made a wooden circle and rope. "Help me tie this to the tree, it'll be comfier to sit on."

"You seemed to get all really flustered before, Momo," Todoroki said as he tied the rope around the branch and sat on the wood.

"Momo?" I asked as I sat by him.

"Well, yeah," Todorokuvsaid, now looking at me. "It's your name."

"I guess it is," I said teasingly. "Shouto."

"Am I allowed to ask something?" he asked, completely blushing and looking into my eyes.

"Uhm," I said. "Sure thing."

"Do you like me?"

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?