Death Boy Loves Sunshine Boy

Setsuko's POV

Ichiki walked into class 2A, just to realise that the class wasn't in the classroom.

She walked over to the desk and found a note, saying something I didn't care to listen to and led 'Eijirou' and I out to the quirk training area.

"Hey All Might! Mrs Midoriya!" she cheered. "I've got Setsuko!"

"Thank you young Yamamoto," I assumed All Might was talking to me - I'm the better one of us. "Bring her up front."

"Hey, I'm Setsuko Yamamoto," I said with my usual bored monotone, chewing on my gum. "I'm one of the people who help design your hero costumes. If you're new to the hero course, come up the front and I can show you the costumes of the other hero course students and help you design yours. You'll also need a hero name. Incorporating the name into your costume might be a small idea."

Most of the hero course students spread out into small groups and started chatting amongst each other.

My first customer was a short boy - maybe 5'0 - with shoulder or so length dark brown hair tied in a ponytail, freckles, black piercings, pale skin, eyes clouded by eyeliner and some of the darkest eyebrows and eye bags I've ever seen. What shocked me even more so, is the fact that he was wearing his uniform perfectly- Wait, no, his pants were really baggy.

"Hey I'm Niko Akiyama and Ive got a couple of ideas..." he said.

I quickly drew a basic body figure for him to sketch on and passed it to Niko.

"Draw what you're interested in."

"I can't draw boys," he murmured.

"You what-"

"I'm joking," he laughed.

"About which part?" I asked.

"I'm interested in boys but I sure as hell cant draw them," he smiled as he sketched on some skinny jeans with rips, goggles and a white button up shirt, labelling them items as he drew them. "There."

"Just that?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "I was thinking Dr Death as a hero name..."

"Hey teach!" I yelled to All Might.

"Yeah, kid," he walked over.

"I was uhhh," Niko murmured. "Is Dr Death an appropriate hero name?"

"What's your quirk, kid?"

"I can control the dead..."

"Seems pretty appropriate," All Might approved.

"Alright," Niko turned to me. "I've got my hero costume planned out- you can add more, uh- Setsuko?" I nodded. "I'm gonna go," he turned around and yelled into the crowd. "Kitaro!"

A tall boy - 5'9, maybe 5'10 - started walking over. He was slightly tanned, blond hair and grey eyes, his uniform was absolutely perfect, as was himself, the muscle on his arm-

"Coming up!" he shouted.

"Sketch out what you want," I said to him.

"Uh, my quirk is resurrect-" he said. "I can resurrect the dead-" he paused. "Oh! My name is Kitaro Furuya... I can resurrect the dead. Dead animals, people, plants. For a costume I want anything that's yellow and death related."

"A death boy that loves the sunshine," I joked.

"Ah, no, that one is death boy," Kitaro pointed you Niko across the field. "But yes he loves his sunshine boy," he blushed and looked down. "All I'm asking is to have it yellow but still death related. Saying that my quirk sounds bad, but it brings life back. It lets the sun rise again."