Did I Hear That Right?

Denki's POV

Did I hear that right?

"YOU LIKE ME-" I almost yelled.

"NO!" Bakugou shouted angrily.

"I mean," I stuttered. "You know all that flirting is just a joke, right? Just to boost some self esteems. I don't actually mean it when I play flirt with you-"

"I said nO!" Bakugou yelled. "I'm 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 you!"

"H-how?" I continued to stutter.

Does he know?

How does he know?

"How are you like me?" I was sweating.

"When I said I know everything," he breathed in deeply. "I mean I know everything."

"Wh-" I stuttered. "Wh- h-"

There was a loud noise in the distance.

Followed by laughing.

"Shhh," Bakugou said looking around.

Midoriya ran past with Mina on his back, carrying the flag.

Bakugou set off several explosions.

"GET EM!"

"We can't 'get em'!" I yelled after him. "Midoriya is carrying Mina and you know how fast he is. And how strong he is. Nothing's slowing him down."

"I gue-" he started.

Then a whistle blew in the distance.

"I guess," he continued. "That's time up."

———

Katsuki's POV

We all gathered where we gathered before.

"Team Midoriya won," 3D Printer said disappointedly. "Wait," she looked around. "Where's Todoroki and Sero?"

"Excuse me," I said. "I need to go to Sensei."

———

Katsuki's POV

I walked up to Sensei.

"Aizawa Sensei," I started. "You can probably see that Shouto and Tape Face," I corrected myself. "Sero aren't here and that's because we were having a game and Kishou removed my eyesight and hearing so his team would win and I felt myself being taped up and I set off a couple of explosions in retaliation and something hit the floor and then I got my hearing and sight back and-"

"Bakugou," Sensei stopped me. "Calm down. Try explaining it to me slower. And calmly."

I took a deep breath and said slower, "Then I got my hearing and my sight back and I couldn't see them. Because we were in the forest and playing capture the flag, I assumed they had run off to capture the flag or go find somebody else. There was a thin black fog around me when I got my sight back. Sensei, have they been kidnapped?"

"Go get Dorobou," Sensei looked at me. "We'll be able to uncover more."

———

Kishou's POV

Katsuki ran over to grab me - said it had something to do with what happened during the game.

"Sensei," I was pulled up to Aizawa-Sensei. "I had locked Katsuki's hearing and sight so Sero and Shouto would be able to tape him up and therefore he won't be able to capture the other teams flag. I saw a body figure made of thick black smoke? And they like- they opened up and Sero and Shouto disappeared... into him. Katsuki lost his hearing because I was too busy trying to cut off the senses of this thingy, then I accidentally enabled Katsuki's senses. Know what I mean?"

"Yes Dorobou," Sensei said. "I know what you mean. That black smoke figure is called Kurogiri - from the League of Villains. He has kidnapped these two, in hope of getting them to join their league."