I Try Asking About Asking Out My Crush

Shouto's POV

"You know what happened last night," I said, face falling. "Why'd you ask?"
"Because," Izuku started. "You were actually going pretty good from what I assume, but then she told you she was gay which is the only reason she doesn't like you back - or maybe there are more but I know that she's always looked up to you and wanted to be like you but it was actually just platonic love and I just want to tell Ochako-san that I like her even if she doesn't like me but now that doesn't sound like a great idea and I don't think I should-"
"SHUT UP!" I yelled, now frustrated by Izuku's blabbering. I know he talks a lot but JEEZ.
"Okay," Izuku looked down, wide eyes and slight shocked. "Should I do it?"
"I'm sorry," I apologised. I guess that was a bit harsh... "I've got nothing. I'm no help."
"Oh," Izuku said. "Okay. I'll ask Tsu - she's closer to Ochako-san..."
He stood up, still holding the ice pack to his head.
He turned around and said, "Thanks for the ice pack, by the way."
𝙂𝙤𝙙. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

———

Izuku's POV

"TSU!" I yelled. 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙊𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙤-𝙨𝙖𝙣... 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬.
"Kero!"
Oh no, I scared her.
"Yes, Midoriya?" she asked looking up.
"Come here! I got some questions!" he gestured for her to come over to the tree.
"What's up, kero," she asked as she hopped over to the tree to join me.
"I need help," I said, looking down. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜. "In asking out Ochako-san. Any ideas?"
"I'm not the best at ideas, kero," Tsu said, looking up. "But be straightforward. She likes things getting straight to the point. Otherwise she gets bored."
"Okay," I said. 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. "Uhh, thanks?"

———

Ochako's POV

"He got sent home," Mina said for the twelfth time, stretching out the 'o'.
"I am trying to comfort you," I said, patting her shoulder. "But he went home because he was protecting you." Correction: he was beating up another student. But because that other student was abusing her. "In some way..."
"But I was gonna ask him out," she said gloomily, dragging out the 'ou' this time.
"It's okay!" I said, trying to remain positive. "You'll get another chance."
That seemed to comfort her, because immediately after that, she snapped out of it and asked about me.
"What about you, girl?" she asked. "Any crushes? Still got that crush from last year that you didn't tell me about?"
Oh no. She hasn't forgotten about that.
"Same as last year," I said. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬. "I'm thinking about asking him out at some point. Subtly. Or like... not at all."
"I think I want to help," Mina said. "But you need to tell me who it is first, of course."

———

Hey, I've started writing the story from peoples perspectives (in the first person). Uhh, I hope you enjoy it?