Chapter : 60

Life With My Angel    

Chapter : 60

Nyeonika brother flight landed on Mumbai.... they all came to the parking area and Raj was waiting their.. They hugged them... He take them to the hotel....

Raj - Mangesh did you need anything call me...

Mangesh - ok Raj..

Raj - we will talk later.. you all go and take rest... You all want to get ready for the engagement chalo.. chalo...

Diya - ok papa....

They all say bid bye to Raj and enter into their room... They all get freshen up and getting ready for their engagement....

In other side

Manik and his family members getting ready for the engagement function... Manik and Mukthi in tension.. they don't know what to do? Sadness is clearly visible on  their face....  they're in pain... They control their tears and getting ready for the engagement function... Maddy and Dhruv also sad seeing their brother and sister...

They don't know what to do... They become helpless in this place.... Everyone was waiting for them... Manik and Mukthi reached the hall having sadness on their face... Cabir move near to Manik and stand beside him...

Cabir - don't become sad buddy... you go and talk to her after reaching the place

Cabir whispered something on his ear, while adjusting his sherwani... Manik nods his head as response..... Nyeonika saw them...

Nyeonika - Cabir tum dono kya baath kar reha hoon...

Cabir - kuch nehi aunty... I saying him to smile...

Nyeonika - ohh ok.... Raj tumne sab kuch check kiya...

Raj - haan meine sab kuch check kiya.... everything is perfect....

Nyeonika - ok chalo...

They all enter into the car and the car leave the mansion... Manik heart is beating fastly due to time is reducing.... his tension is also increasing.... He don't know what to her?

Cabir - Manik relax yaar tum tension mat lo...

Manik nods his head positively looking him... They all reached the venue... Mangesh is waiting for them... Nyeonika move near to his brother and hugged him...He also hugged him...

Nyeonika - bhai aap kaise ho...

Mangesh - mein thik hoon... tum kaisi ho...

Mangesh asks, looking her, having smile on his face....

Nyeonika - haan bhai... waise ye meri beta Manik, Maddy dhruv and beti Mukthi....

Mangesh - hello beta...

Four - Hi uncle..

Nyeonika - waise bhai meri bhahu kahan hay....

Nyeonika asks , looking him, having smile on her face... Mangesh look here and there and saw his daughter come towards them while holding her lehenga...

Mangesh - ye dekho meri beti Diya...

Mangesh introduce his daughter to them... Maddy look at her and mesmerised in her beauty.... Diya looks Maddy having smile on her face...

Nyeonika - you're looking so beautiful beta....

Diya - thanks aunty...

Nyeonika - aunty nehi mom bolo... tumari badi behen aur tumari badi bhai kahan hay...  tumari chota bhai...

Diya - woh dono apne kambhre may hay... didi ka room no 399 and bhai ka room no 400....  engagement kay liye tayaar ho rehi hay...

Diya looks her chota bhai and show her hand to him... He understand and came near to her...

Diya - yeh meri chotta bhai Rishab...

Rishab says hello to them....

Diya - Rishab talk to them.. I will come now....

Diya says that, looking them and left from that place to see her sister... Maddy look at her while ruffling his hair, having smirk on his face... Diya looks that having blush on her face...

Maddy - guys you guys carry on ... I will come now....

Cabir - jaav jaav Maddy...

He says, looking him, having naughty smirk on his face...Maddy nods his head in disbelieve,  having blush on his face....

Cabir - Manik tum jaav... jaa usse baath kar...

Manik nods his head and move towards her room....  Diya was sitting on Nandita  room... Beautician applying face pack on her face... Diya was looking that...

Diya - didi once face pack removed from your face.. you look so beautiful...

Nandita- you also looking so beautiful diya...

Diya - thanks di...

Nandita - tum jaa ke Abhishek ko dekhlo...

Diya - thik hay didi....

That time someone was ring the room bell... Diya hear that and getup from her seat and move to the door and open the door and saw Manik who was standing infront of her....

Diya - jiju aap..

Manik - mein Nanditha ko milne ke liye aaya hay...

Nanditha - diya Kaun hay wahan...

Diya - didi jiju aaya hay aapko dekhne ke liye...

Nanditha - kya??

Diya- haan didi

Nanditha - usse bolo abhi nehi mil sakthi...

Nanditha says that to her , from inside the room.... Manik hear that from outside...

Manik - it's an urgent matter.. please let me go inside...

Diya says that to Nanditha... Nanditha take a long breath and says to her to let him come in... Diya gave privacy for them and left from the room.... Manik enter into the room... Nanditha says the beautician to wait for few minutes.. she nods her head positively and level the room...

Nanditha move to the washroom.... Manik enter

Manik - Nanditha where are you?

Nanditha -I'm in the washroom... aap boliye.... mein sunn rehi hoon

Manik take a long breath and started saying everything to her.. Nanditha hear that and shocked...

Manik - please help me... I don't want to spoil your life... I want to marry my Nandu... please reject me....

Nandita - ok I will help... I will handle this don't worry...

Manik says thanks to her and left the room having smile on his face...Nyeonika saw Manik and take him with her to the engagement venue....

Precab - suspense...
Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....