Chapter : 41 C

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers...

Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Life With My Angel

Chapter - 41 C

Manik think - I know Nandini you hate me... But don't know how I lost my control Nandu.... I hurted you so much I so sorry for that.... Please give a chance for once and come back to me bubbly... I can't able to live without you.... Please come back to me na.. I dying without you my jaan.... I am waiting for you...

He was in his own thought while seeing Nandini pics on the phone screen...

His thought was broken by Cabir... Cabir came to Manik room and saw he was sitting in the floor while resting his back on the bed and having dry tear on his eyes...

Cabir move near to him and sit beside him.. Then he keep his hand in his shoulder....

Manik turn and look at him having pain in his eyes....

Cabir - buddy tum yahan kya kar rehi ho... Hum sub tumare liye neeche intezaar kar rahi ho khaana khane ke liye.... Tum yahan petke kya dekh rehi ho...

He said that to Manik and saw Nandini pic in hia phone screen....

Cabir also feel sad for him....

Cabir - Nandini ka yaar aagaye na tum ko....

Manik - hmmm i miss her so much.... Go mujhe akale chood kar vhale gaye....

He said looking him having pain in his eyes....

Cabir - tum galat kiya Manik uske saath... Isiliye vo tum me akale chod kar chale gaye... Vo tum saza dhena chathithi... You have to bear this punishment and pain....

Manik - I can't able live without her Cabir..

He said looking him having pain in his eyes....

Cabir - tum kya soch rehi ho Manik... Vo khush hay akele Manik.... Vo khush nehi hay Manik.... She also feel the same pain inside her.... Did a wrong yaar...

Manik - tum kya soch rehi ho... Mein yesab jàan pooche ke nehi kiya..... Whenever I take alcohol I will control myself.. I don't know how this happen but something is behind this... Kuch tog gadbad hay.... You also know that I will control myself when I take alcohol...

Cabir - mein be yehi socha tha Manik.... You have to prove that you are innocent to her that time only she understand there is no fault but yours buddy....

Manik - I will prove my innocence to her that only she understand me.... I will see her after finding the truth in between these thing and I prove my innocence after finding her...

He said looking him having confident on his words....

Cabir - thats my buddy....

After hearing his words, Manik heart become lite and he new confident started growing inside him...

Manik - thanks buddy my pain is reduced... I feel lite after hearing your words...

He said looking him having a small smile on his lips and hugged him...

Cabir - the problem is not solved Manik... We want to make Mukthi and Abhimanyu together...

He said to him while breaking the hug...