Chapter : 80

Life With My Angel      

Chapter : 80

Nandu was in her deep thought still she reaching the mansion... She left the car and enter into mansion thinking something on her mind... Nandu message to her family..

Nandu message -  we need to search Manik room.. if we got any clue keep it in secret don't share to Aryaman.. I don't trust him... but I trust you all... do this misson secretly... if you got any proof just message us don't say it openly.... don't take Aryaman with you guys...

They all saw her message and replied yes...

Cabir - Aryaman tum jaav yahan hum sab handle karenga... tum ko bahut kaam hoga...

Aryaman - haan kuch kaam hay... mein jaa reha hoon.. see ypu later...

they all move to the hall and saw Nandu who was moving to Manik room.... She started searching proof to save her love... Her friends also started searching.... they can't able to find anything....

After 1 and half days....

Nandu - one and half day hogayi but still I can't able to find anything mom...

Nyeonika - Nandu beta himmat rakho. . Kuch na kuch chamaktar hojayi.... vishwaas rakho....

Nandu nods her head positively,  having little smile on her face... Her friends again came there to find proof... they are searching here and there in Manik room...

In night

Nandu came to Manik room and saw her friends still searching except the side table lower...

Nandu -  guys kuch mila...

They all nods their head negatively, having sad on their face... She won't lose her trust...

Nandu - guys search one more time.. please.. I will also help you...

Abhimanyu- nahi didi... aap iss haalath mey bend down karna achi baath nehi hay... aap kuch nehi kariye hum sab karengi...

He says, looking her, having caring on his eyes for his sister....she nods and slowly sit on the bed...

Nandu saw Manik phone which was kicked by her foot on that day while taking Soha out from the room.... she was about to take that time she saw Aryaman through the mirror  who was holding behind the window....

Diya - didi kuch saboot mila... jiju ko chudane ke liye...

Nandu - kuch nehi mila... aap log mujhe akele chodo kuch dher ke liye... mein akele re na chathi hoon... aur Navya tum yahan rukho...

Nandu says, looking them, showing her eyes to them to see the mirror.. they saw Aryaman and nods their head positively and left the room... She sit on the bed and take Manik photo and hold it near to her chest and small drop off tears fall from her eyes...

Nandu saw the mirror whether Aryaman is present there or not... He was still there..

Aryaman think - whatever you do Nandu? You will not get any proof to get Manik out from the jail.... Tomorrow Manik surely go to the jail... you won't get any proof... because I cleaned Manik room completely...

He thinks that and left from that place... Nandu saw him through the mirror when he left from that place... She keep the photo frame on the side table... she move to the table and sit on the floor and take his phone under table and open it....

Nandu move to her room and sit on the bed...She send the video to her phone which was saw on Manik phone and her friends and family  and  a message to them...