Chapter-35

He wnt out from the car & strtd arranging the evrythng in dat place

He wnt out from the car & strtd arranging the evrythng in dat place ...

After dat he mv towrds the car & opn the car door....& hld her hand & mv frm their....She feel the cold air in dat place ..Dey reachd that place...Then Manik remvd the cloth from her eyes....She was surprised to see that thing ....

She sw the waterfall in the night 🌉.....

Man-bubbly u like it.....

Nan-I luv it ....

Man- u hv another one surprise also.....

Nan-what surprise ???

Manik move towrds the grass & shake the grass...That tym the fireflies 🐝🐝 frm the grass🌿🌿 & strtd flying infront of her eyes👀..She strtd holding the firefiles in her hand👐....Nandu ws playing wid the firefiles...Manik was seeing her cuteness & innocent face 😲😖..

He mv towrds her & keep his hand on her shoulder...He pull her wid the help of the shoulder...Her back hit on his well develpd muscular bare chest ....She feel his hot breath on her ear.....He kissed on her ear👂&he bit her earlobe...she kissed in pain..he sobbing her pain by licking her ear....then he mv her hair a syd & kissed on her shoulder & gv a love bite on her shoulder..

Then he mk her to turn n both of them facing their face...He kissed on her forehead..Her cheeks is turned into red....He lost in her cheeks..Then he mv towrds her cheeks & kissed on her cheeks..Then he mv towrds her lips & rub her lips wid his finger ..He sw dat her eyes is clsd...

He mv towrds her lips & peck her lips slowly....Thn he strd kissing her very badly.....He was sucking her lips...She ws not responding the kiss...He bite her lips to make her respond the kiss...She not responded the kiss...

He again bite her lips harshly..She hissed in pain & strd responding the kiss.He kissed her upper lips & slwly moving forwrd & Nandu mv backwards till her back hit the tree...He ws kissing her madly...He sw that Nandu was breathless...He broke the kiss...Nandu was inhaling soo much of oxygen insyd her....

Manik was kissing her neck....

Nan-Manik plzz....

Man-No today iam not going to lv u ...

Manik was again kissing her lips 💏...Nandu keep her hand 👐 on the nape of his neck....She also kissing him madly....Her hand reachd his shirt button..she open his shirt button..some soung of animals in the forest area disturb their intimate...They brk the kiss...

Nan-Manik i am soo hungry...

Man-okk shall we eat somethng.....

Nan-ya

Both of them mv towrds the car & strtd driving the car...Both of them reachd the house ..The party is still going on....Alya saw MaNan...

Al-guys i am not see u both of them for a long tym...

MaNan looking each other face....

Al-guys i am asking u only....

Man-Alya i planned a surprise plan for her so we both of them go to dat place.....

Al-Vooo that awsmm....Nandu tell about the surprise...how is the surprise????

Nan-It ws soo awsmmmm i ws really impressed in his surprise....

Al-really soo now u cm wid me....share ur surprise wid us..

Nan-Alya i am soo tired yaar....i wnt to eat smthng..yaar.....

Al-okk after the party u say the surprise.....

After cmpltd the party,all of them mv to the dining table ..Nandu was sharing the surprise & happiness to her frnds...

Muk-Bhai u r really a romantic person yaar...

Manik strd blushng..on hearng Mukti words....

Man-guys okkk shall we eat the food...

They strd eating the food... After dat Nandu strtd eating the ice cream 🍨🍨...Manik ws Cng her cuteness while eating the icecream🍨...Nan turn & c Manik...she gv actn to him👋...Both os them talking in eyes...Manik hold her finger & strtd licking the icecream frm her finger...

Nandu ws embrassd 😪 in his act..Her cheek is turned in to red & strtd blushng.. her frnds sw their cuteness...

Her frnds-guys u 2 of them r looking soo cute ...u guys want to be lyk dis forever....dis is our wish...

Man-guys we will be together forever..i promise u...& u guys also lyk dis forever...dis is our wish....

Their frnds - we also promise u ..if any situatn cm we will not be separate...

After commplted their dinner 🍝🍛 ...they r go for sleep🏨....

After few days

Before Valentine's day

Muk-Guys 2morrow Valentine's day soo what is the plan ???

Man-ntng i planned for valentine's day

Muk-bhai u not gv any gift to Nandu on Valentine's day..

Man-By the way Mukti what is ur plan ???

Muk- i planned a big surprise for Abhimanyu..But i not tell to u... becoz that is surprise....

Man-Dhruv what about u ???

Dh- i also planned a surprise for Alya....

Man-Cabir u ???

Cab-i m also plnnd a surprise for Navya...

Man-U guys r already planned for the valentine's day spl for ur partner..but i not got any idea...

Cab-Don't worry yaar.... very soon u got a idea...

Manik ws thnkng about the surprise but he not got an idea.........

Note - Guys please give more comment to this ff 

Plzzz

Love Diyu.............