Chapter : 44

Life With My Angel

Chapter : 44

Manik hold her hand and take her to the hall... he was following her like a shadow... Nandu move to the hall and saw Aditya and Zoya who was applying haldi on their cheek.... they look at Nandu having some, ileostomy on their face...
Nandu move towards them and knees down infront of Zoya and take the haldi from the bowl and apply on her cheek...

Nandu - Zoya  ne romba azhaga irukka (Zoya you're looking so beautiful)

Nandu says that, applying haldi on her nose tip.... Zoya smile in that and take some haldi and apply on Nandu cheek to....

Zoya - neeyum thaan romba azhaga irukka  ( you also looking so beautiful)

Zoya says looking her, keeping her hand on her cheek.... Nandini smiled in that and get up from her place and turn and taking two steps from her place.... she can't able to see the way properly.... her head is started spinning....  she was about to fall Manik ran towards her and caught her in his embrace.... she fainted on his arms....

Manik - Nandini aakhe kholo.... kya hua tujhe.... aakhe kholo..

Manik says that patting her cheek, but Nandini not open her eyes..... his friends ran towards them....

Aditya - kya hua Nandu ko....

Aditya ask looking Manik who was having tears on his eyes.....

Manik - pata nehi..... uska tabiyat thik nehi hay..... somebody call doctor....

Manik says looking them, having pain on his voice....

Abhimanyu - haan mein call karta hoon.....

Abhimanyu says that looking him, called the doctor.... Manik took her in his arms and move near to the sofa and placed her on the sofa... he holds her hand and started rubbing her hand and patting her cheek and trying to wakeup her....

Manik - baby please open your eyes.....

Manik says that looking her, having pain on his eyes and kissing her hand....

Abhimanyu - Manik don't worry, doctor will be here within 20 minutes....

Abhimanyu says that, keeping his hand on his shoulder and sit beside Manik and looking his having pain on his eyes..... doctor came to the mansion after 20 minutes...  Cabir take the doctor with him and move to the hall.... doctor saw Nandu and move towards her and  started checking her....

Manik - doctor is she fine?

Manik asked looking her, waiting for her reply....

Doctor - haan she is fine... payapada theavey Illa  ( no need to scare).... congratulation.... she is pregnant....

Doctor says looking them having smile on her face.... Manik hear that, don't know how to express his feeling....

Manik - unmaiyava... ( succhi)

Doctor - yes.... konjam weak a irukanga  (she is little weak).... care yeduthu pathukonga  (take care of her)...

Abhimanyu - ok doctor. ...

Abhimanyu says that, looking her ,having smile on his face....

Doctor - Naan konjam medicine prescribe pannurean Nandini ku... (I will prescribe some medicine for Nandini)

Doctor gave the prescription to Abhimanyu and left from that place....

Dhruv - Mera bhai congratulation....

Dhruv says that, jumped on him, expressing his happy....

Nandu open her eyes, looking all of them, having confusion on her face, because everyone looking her having smile on their face....

Navya - Nandu I'm so happy for you.....

Navya says that, hugging her.....

Nandu - kya hua?...

Nandu asked looking her, breaking the hug....

Navya - tum ma bhanne wali hoon....

Nandu hear that and keeping her hand on stomach to feel her baby....

Guest - kalyana thukka munadiyeva (shaadi se phele).... eppadi oru cheap pana ponna pathathu Illa (never see a cheap girl like this)

Nandu hear that, her eyes is welled up with tears... she getup from the sofa and ran towards her room cryingly.....

Manik - Nandini....

The guest are blaming her.... Manik can't able to here another against her.....

Manik - stop it....

Manik shouted top of his voice.... the guest become silent and startled on their place....

Manik - yethuvum theriyama pesathinga eppadi ( without knowing anything don't talk like that)....  Naan render perum register marriage pannikittom.... (we both are register married)

Manik says, looking them, pointing his finger on them.... the guest become silent after hearing that....

Aditya - Manik no need to give explanation to them... tum jaav Nandini ho abhi tumara zarroorat hay....

Manik - hmm....

Manik left from that place and move near to Nandu room.... Nandu sitting on the bed holding her knees and hiding her face on her knees and crying badly.... people words are echoing on her ear again and again....

Manik slowly peeked inside her room and saw Nandini who was sitting in the bed and holding her knees.... he slowly take his steps towards Nandini.... he sit infront of her and raise his hand and keep his hand on her.....

Manik - Nandini.....

Manik called her politely..... Nandu hear his voice, hugged him immediately and burst into tears..... Manik also hugged her and caressing her hair....

Nandini - why Manik? Why they are blaming me like this? I not that type girl.... why they saying those words about my parents? I can't able to hear that words against my parents Manik.... my mom and dad are not like that....  because of me the people are blaming my mom and dad....

Nandini says that, holding his sherwani tightly, crying badly.....

Manik - I'm so sorry baby... because of me you are facing this problem.... I'm so sorry baby...

Manik says that, cunning her face, wiping her tears......

Manik - I'm promising you baby... I will marry you soon... you have my words.... ye waada hay mera..... you no need to worry about the world baby.... tum jaanti hay na.... tumare saath hay hua.... Sab meri galti hay.... mujhe khud control karna chahiye tha.... Sab meri wajase.... iss galti hi zimindar mein hoon.... I'm so sorry baby....

Manik says that, looking directly into her eyes, tears welled on his eyes.... he was blaming himself......

Nandini - Manik don't blame yourself.... this is not your fault.... this is God sake.... he only testing is like this.... this all happen due to that stranger who was hypnotized you to do this... if he got in my hand, I will sure kill him on that place....

Nandu says that, looking directly into Manik eyes.... Manik hmmed and cub her face and rubbing her tears from her eyes..... then he keep his hand on Nandu stomach to feel his baby.... Nandu smiled in that and blushed.... he keep his head on her lap....he was talking to his baby.... Nandu was caressing his hair.....

Precab : suspense...

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....