Chapter : 81

Life With My Angel     

Chapter : 81

Nandu saw her Manik and her eyes is welled up with tears.... Manik look at her nods his head negatively and showing his hand to smile.... They take Manik inside of the court....

Family lawyer- Nandu beta aur tum sab chintha mat karo... aaj Manik kho iss case se chuda  kar he rehunga... meine saara sabut poori tara dekha hay... ye proof khaafi hay Manik kho chuda ne ke liye..

He says,looking them, having smile on his face...

Manik dad - hum sab andhar chale...

They all nods their head positively and enter inside the court with lawyer...Majesty also came to the court room...

Majesty - start your argue...

Manik lawyer - I have a proof to prove Manik innocence my lord...

He says,looking majesty, gave the proof... Soha hear that shockingly and look Aryaman who was looking her secretly showing his eyes... She saw that and sit their having relax on her face....

They play the video..but some other video play in the screen.... Nandu and her family shocked after seeing the video... they immediately look their phone whether the video is present on their phone... They shocked looking everything is formated from the phone... Nandu immediately left from that place... Navya was about to go with her but Cabir stopped her...

Majesty - this is the proof...

Manik lawyer - No my lord... there is other video...

Majesty - there is no other video in the pendrive... if you have any other proof means please submit... otherwise I will say the judgement today...

Manik lawyer turn and look at them... they all nods their head negatively looking  him...

"mere paas proof hay...." they all hear the voice and turn and look at where the voice is coming from...

It is non other than Nandu... Nandu came directly and gave the proof to majesty, having confidence in her face.... Soha was looking nervously... Aryaman also become nervous... He also don't know what to do...

In flashback

Nandu over hear Aryaman words while she was walking near to his room...

Aryaman- send a virus to everyone phone who are related to Manik to erase everything from their phone... that time only Manik will not came out from the case...

Nandu hide another room when he came out from the room... She move to her room and take her phone and message to Abhimanyu.... Abhimanyu saw her message and bring another one phone secretly to her room... she want it transfer the video to the new  phone...

Flashback end

Nandu look at Aryaman angrily.... He was looking her nervously... Majesty saw the proof and understood Manik innocence and say the judgement favour to Manik....

Judge cleared all the charges from Manik....

Judge - Nandini do you want to file a case against Soha for giving a fake complaint against Manik...

Nandu - No my lord... mein uss ke zindagi karab nehi karna chathi aur uski besathi bhi nehi karna chathi...  aap usko chhod dijiye... yeh hay uski punishment hay.... that's all my lord...

Majesty accepted Nandini point of view and leave Soha after giving a warning to her....

Majesty - the court dismiss...

Majesty say that and left from that place...Everyone leave the court... Manik move to his family... Everyone hugged him... Nandu move to Soha having smile on her face...

Nandu - tch tch.. Haar gayi na apni challenge se... dubara yesa mat karo... varna...

Soha - varna kya karungi tum... I won't let you win next time... dekhne mein kya karti hoon...

Nandu - Moorkh se bahes karna hi toh moorkhtha hai...

Nandu says,looking her, having smirk on her face... She left from that place because she don't want to talk to her...

Nandu saw Manik having smile on her face and ran towards him and hugged him happily....

Manik - Mera bold bubbly baby... I'm always yours bubbly... you're mine always...

Nandu - yeah I'm always yours and you're always mine... I won't allow you to go away from me...

Nandu says, looking him, having smile on her face, still hugging him... Manik kissed her hair and consoling her... She broke the hug and look Aryaman who was standing with them...

Nandu take her steps towards him.... She saw him having anger on her eyes... She slapped him infront of everyone... Aryaman keep his hand on his cheek...

Nandini -you backstabber.. How dare you to do this?  I won't expect this from you.... tumara himmat kaise huye yesab karne ke baath tumara shakal dikha ne ki...  Manik tumare baare may sab kuch bola... phir bhi mein tumse trust kiya...

Aryaman - Nandu tum kya bol rehi ho... mujhe kuch samaja nehi...

Nandu - don't take my name anymore... don't act infront of me... I know about you now.... I hear your phone conversation... you're the one who send the virus message to all of our phone....  I hate you dokhe paas... dubara aapna shakal mat dikha na mujhe...

Nandu says, looking him, having anger on her tone and enter into the car.... Manik and his family members looking him having smirk on their face and enter into the car leaving him alone in the place... the car left from the court...

Aryaman standing in that place having anger on his eyes...

Aryaman - tumne sab ke saamne  mujhe maara hay... mein tum mein nahi chodunga Nandini... you have to pay for this...

Aryaman says, himself having evil smirk on his face... Soha keep her hand on his shoulder... He turn and look at her who was looking her having evil smirk on her face....

MaNan reached their mansion with their family and friends... In mansion their haldi function preparation is going on... Nyeonika says the servant to bring the aarti taali for Manik...

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....