Chapter- 1 A Introduction

Manik is the richest boy in Mumbai.He had a brother and a sister.There names are Dhuruv and mukhti.Manik had two frnds aliya and cabir.Nandani is a middle class girl in tamil nadu but she well learned in hindi.She had a brother.His name is abhimanyu.Nandani's frnd is Navya.

Nandani is very beautiful girl.she always looks decent.Her father and mother died in a bomb blost.she and her brother came to Mumbai .She had her own house in Mumbai also. Nandani's frnd navya also stayed at her house.

Nandani asked navya."i want a job"
Navya said jokingly.. " Oh really???"
Nandani said.."Agar tu tumhay mazak karna hai. Na then we talk later ."
Sorry nandu.Ok i will arrange a job for u....Ab tu smile kar do ...
nandani smiles.......

Next day Navya arranged a job for her and said her..
your job is ready nandu....
Oh really navya??
Yes....
Thanku so much...u r a good frnd.....
Nandani they want to meet u tommorrow....
Ok i will go..don't worry...
But where is my job?
Nandu ur job is at Mr.Malhotra House.
Ok navya....

Abhimanyu came to house at 11 am and he looks very happy..
nandani asked to abhi..."kya howa hero??"
Didi Mera slection hogya.now i am student of Space.
Like seriously abhi...
Yes didi....
Congratulations abhi....
Welcm di.....

Next day nandani reached at Malhotra House.Nandani got job as Manik assistant appointed by her Mom Nyonika..
But manik hates her mom.
Nandani said to nyonika....Thanks mam....mein kal say job pr a jao gi..
Well ...yaad rakhna...time pr ana....
Ok mam.....
When nyonika telling her about her job while dhruv and mukhti coming down to go college.Nyonika said Dhruv and maukhti ..She is Assistant of Manik..
Ok Mom....

Precap....
Nandani went to the manik room and call manik...Sir wake up the time is 9:30 am.Manik through the pillow on nandani and tell her..get out of my room....