Chapter-17

Manik open her mouth & pour the juice on her mouth

Manik open her mouth & pour the juice on her mouth.....She drink the juice....After drinking the juice She started sleeping....Manik caressed her hair....After few seconds later Abhimanyu called Manik.Manik went out from the room.
Manik:Don't shout buddy she is sleeping......
Abhi:Ok yaar....I bought medicine for her.Now u want to give the medicine to her.
Manik:Now,But she is sleeping.....
Abhi:Buddy plz give the medicine now,otherwise she will suffer...
Manik:Ok yaar....
Manik went inside the room....Nandhini is in still sleeping.....Manik went near to bed & sitting one end of the bed.He called Nandhini very softly...But she is not wakeup...Again he called her.But she said Manik plz don't call me i want to sleep now..
Manik:Nandhini utto take the medicine now & sleep...
Nandhini wake up & eat the medicine.Again she started sleeping.....After few hour later,Nandhini is woke up & move towards the downstairs.Manik was doing his work very sincerely.Nandhini called Manik.
Manik:Nandhini kya hua?
Nandhini:I want to go home now yaar...
Manik:Now....
Nandhini:S...
Manik:Ok fine...
Nandhini:Manik one minute..I want to call Abhimanyu...
Manik:ok tum call karo.....I am waiting for u near to the car...
Nandhini:Abhi nee enga irukka?(where r u?).....
Abhi:Naan veetula irukkean.(I am in the house)...
Nandhini:Enna...(What?)...How much time waiting for u?....
Abhi:Sorry didi....
Nandhini:It's ok yaar....Now i am coming to the home.....
Abhi:Ok didi....
Manik p.o.v.
Nandhini talking which language i don't understand anything....I want ask that thing to Maddy.......
End of p.o.v.
Nandhini reached near to the car....
Manik:Shall we move....
Nandhini:S Manik...
Both of them reached the Nandhini's house...Nandhini went out from the car....
Nandhini:Bye Manik....
Manik:Bye yaar....
Nandhini move forward & turn to see Manik...While he seeing her.She turned her face...
Nandhini p.o.v
Manik call me one time.....
End of p.o.v
Manik p.o.v
Nandhini I need a hug from u......
End of p.o.v
Manik:Nandhini one minute...
Nandhini:Kya hua?.....
Manik:Ur medicine...
Nandhini:Thank u Manik.....
While saying thank u Nandhini hug him......Manik also hug her very tight...Both of them lost in the hug for a few minutes...Few seconds later both of them broke the hug.......Nandhini entered in the house...She move 2wads her room....& lye down on the bed & started sleeping...
In Morning
Manik reached Nandini's home & started ringing the door bell...Abhimanyu opened the door....
Abhi:Hai Manik....
Manik:Hai....
Abhi:Manik get inside...what r u doing here???? bro....
Manik:I want to see Nandu...By the way where is Nandini.....
Abhi:she is still sleeping.....u go to upstairs i will come few seconds later....
Manik:Okkkk buddy....
Manik move 2wards the upstairs & reached Nandini's room...He opened the room door & entered in the room...Nandini is still sleeping....He don't want to disturb her...He sat one end of the bed....He was seeing Nandini for a long time...she was saying something slowly in her mouth...He didn't hear what she is saying....so he move near to her mouth...
Nandini:Manik u r smiling in my dreams only not smiling in the real & u r behaving very rude to me....while proposing me without my permission u r kissing me...
On hearing Nandini's words Manik started laughing in his heart....Some sound disturbed her sleep...that sound is Abhi called Nandini....from the downstairss....Nandini open her eyes & see Manik...
Nandini:Manik tum....tum yahan kya kar rhi ho???
Manik:Mein...tumne dekhne key liye aaya thi..
Nandini:Manik go out of my room.....go....go...go...na....
Manik:Accha...papa...i will go now...
That time Abhi entered Nandini's room .....
Abhi:Didi finally u wake up....
Nandini:u only send Manik to my room.....
Abhi:S didi otherwise u will not wake up....
Nandini:I am angry with u....I will not talk to u anymore....She throw the pillow on him....
She get up from the bed & move 2wards the washroom...Both of them r started laughing on seeing her cute childhood behaviour & her innocent face......
Both of them move 2wards the downstairs....Both of them sitting on the sofa & discussing about his new year album....That time Maddy reached the hall...
Maddy:Hai budy...
Manik:Hai bro...r u staying here....
Maddy:Ya Manik....Nandini only tell me to stay here.....
Manik:Ohhhhhhkkkkk....Yaar.....
Nandini reached the downstairs......Hai guys...
Maddy:Hai Nandu .....r u okkkk now....
Nandini:ya i am fine now.....
Maddy receive a call that time ....
Maddy:Guys....I want to move now....
Abhi:Okkkk buddy....Bye....
Maddy went out from that place...All of her frnds r reached Nandini's house.....