Chapter-22 A

She went out from the car & moved 2wards the ice cream stall

Manik:Nandini listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manik also went out from the car & move 2wards the ice cream.....
Nandini:Baiya 2 ice cream.....
Manik:Nandini i not want ice cream ...
Nandini:Baiya ek ice-cream enough...
She want the ice cream & started eating the ice cream....Manik was seeing her cuteness while eating the ice-cream.....He was lost in that...His phone started ringing ....Manik not listen his phone is ringing....Nandini hear the phone ringing sound......
Nandini:Manik...Manikkkkk.....
Manik turn back to their sense.....
Manik:Nandini kya hua???
Nandini:Manik ur phone is ringing ....
Manik:Okkkk Thank u for telling me...
Nandini:It's okkk
Manik attend the call & move from that place while talking......That time 6 boys surrounded Nandini....
1st boy:Kya hua??? Baby...He tried to touch her face...But Nandini jerk his hand....
Nandini:Don't touch me....
2nd boy: She is looking sooo...... cute yaar.....
3rd boy:Baby come with us ...we will ful fill ur wish....
4th boy hold Nandini's hand....
Nandini:leave my hand....chhoodo mera haath...
Nandini shouted Manikkkk....help me ......Manik hear her sound & turned to see Nandini....1 of the boy holding her hand...Manik got angry & move 2wards her.....
Manik:Bro leave her hand....
Boy:Agar nehi toh ...What will u do????
Manik angrily : leave her hand ....
Boy:I not leave her hand...
Manik his on his face....The boy fall on the ground....Manik was started fighting with the boys......One boy came back side of Nandini & hold her hand....
Nandini:Leave me......Leave me.....
The boy moved her from that place .......On seeing that Manik get more angry move 2wards that boy & started fighting ....
Nandini was standing a side.... The other boy silently come back side of Nandini & tore her dress....
Nandini shouted: Manik....Manikkkkk
Manik fight with all of the boys .....All of the boys ran away from that place...After completed fighting....Manik move 2wards Nandini......Nandini eyes is filled with tears...
Nandini:Manik stay away from me...Don't come near to me....
Manik:Nandini kya hua ?????
Nandini cryily :My dress is tored Manik...
Manik:Shunooo Don't cry plz i will do something for u.....
Manik remove his balzer & give it to Nandini...Nandini want the blazer from his hand & wear the balzer....She can't able to control her tears....Tears r rolling down from her eyes......She cried loudly....
Manik:Nandini won't worry....Mein hoona tumare saath......
Manik take the water bottle from the car & give it to Nandini....Nandini drink the water...
Manik:Nandini r u ok now???
Nandini:I am ok now???? i want to go to home....
Manik:Okkkk............
Both of them enter in to the car ...Manik started driving the car....Nandini not say anthing to him...Manik was not see her in this condition....Both of them reached the house........Manik went out from the car....He open the car door....
Nandini also came out from the car.....Manik started moving forward..Nandini following him...Nandini holding Manik hands tightly...She hide her whole body from back side of Manik........Both of them enter in to the hall.....
His frnds see them...
Cabir:Guys y r u late ?????By the way where is Nandini?????
Cabir see Nandini is standing backside of Manik...Her eyes is filled with red in colour ...Abhimanyu move 2wards her & keep his hand on her shoulder .....But she jerked his hand....Abhimanyu was shocked becoz of her behaviour.....
Manik:Navya take Nandini to her room....
Navya:Okkkk Manik...
Navya:Nandu come with me....
Both of them left from the place & enter in to the room...