Chapter : 42 B

Life With My Angel

Chapter - 42 B

He know that why she was crying.... because of him only she was crying continuously... the guilty was killing him and eating him daily.... the guilt and pain is increasing in him....

He can't able to hear his baby crying... he heart pinches while hearing her crying...

Nandini was crying badly... Suddenly Nandini feel Manik presence near to her.... because they are connected with their heart.... she can feel her heart is beating fastly ...

She can hear her heart beating sound... she rubbed her tears from her cheek and get up from the bed and move to the door and about to open the door... he hear her foot step and left from that place immediately having tears in his eyes....

Suddenly her phone is started ringing... she turn and look at the phone which was ringing continuously....

She move to that direction and to attend the call.... she take the phone in her hand and saw the caller I'd which was flashing on the screen...

She attend the call...

Nandini - Hello Aryaman...

Aryaman - Nandini you practice the dance step...

Nandini -  haan I  am going to practice only....

Aryaman - Nandini you start the practice and I will come and join you...

He said to her through the phone....

Nandini - ok yaar... I Will...

Aryaman - And Nandini we want to perform well in their engagement function...

He said to her in his serious tone... they both of them continuously talking in the phone....

Nandini was walking in her room while pacing here and there... 

Suddenly she saw two shadow near to her room door...

Nandini - Aryaman I will call you back...

She said that to him and before giving him any reply she cut the call....

Then she move to the open the door... Abhimanyu and Cabir  give shock expression to her... both of them looking each other face shockingly 😮😮😮😮 while gulping their  lump of throat...

Nandini was looking both of them while raising her eyebrow and folding her hand near to her chest and looking them...

Nandini - Tum dono yahan kya kar rehi ho...

Cabir - wo hum... kuch nehi... Manik ka room ko jaa reha tha.... haan na Abhimanyu...

He said looking Abhimanyu while showing his eyes to him..  Abhimanyu understand that...

Abhimanyu- haan haan didi hum dono Manik ka room ja raha tha..

He said looking her having stammer on his voice...

Nandini - Acha Acha... Manik ka room wahan hay... tum dono yahan kya kar rehi hay...

She said looking them having stern in her voice....

Cabir - haan we know... we are going....

He said looking her having smirk 😉😉 on his face...

Nandini -  I ask why are you here...

She asked to them again....

Abhimanyu - we can walk anywhere in this house... because this my friends house who can ask me...