Chapter-31 C

All of her frnds r started singing happy birthday song ..But she was searching Manik....While singing the song..She & her frnds hear a sound.....Nandu turn & see the screen..She was seeing her mom & dad in the film screen...
Nandini's Dad-Nandu beta Happy birthday....
Nandini's mom-Princess Happy birthday
Nandu-Thank u mom & dad.....
Nandini's Dad-Nandu u r celebrating ur 19th birthday in this house ....My wish is completed ..Plzz very soon complete ur mom wish also..ur mom has soo much of wish for u & ur brother....
Nandini's Mom-We r so happy beta u r celebrating is 19th birthday in ur own house....
Nandini mom & dad-We know princess when u r celebrating ur 19th birthday we will not near with u .....But our blessing is always with u & ur brother Abhimanyu....
Nandini's dad-Abhimanyu my prince how r u ??? We know now u r grown up......But we r not with u.....beta....we will missing u soo much...Tears r rolling down from their eyes...
Abhimanyu-Iam fine dad..we also missing u soo much....u r leave as alone & went away from the world.....
Nandini's Mom-Prince Abhimanyu take care of ur sister...u want to save her from any problem...
Abhimanyu-Mom & Dad i will save her from any problem...
Nandini's Mom-Very soon u r going to complete my wish also Abhi....Nandu i know now u find ur Boy friends & don't give sooo much of tortures to my Son-in-law....
Nandu nodded her head as S...
Nandu Mom & Dad-Take care Princess & Prince...gud bye ...enjoy ur birthday Princess...
Nandini & Abhimanyu-Gud bye Mom & Dad...we will miss u soo much....
Nandu-Thank u so much for ur birthday wish Mom & Dad......
Nandu eyes is fiiled with tears ..The tears r falling down from her eyes.....Then Nandu see Manik.....
Manik-Nandu don't worry I will make u happy ..u r my shining star....
Manik came near to her & said happy birthday baby doll....Nandu hugged him & started crying.......
Manik-Don't worry mein hoon na tumare saath ??? Bubbly....
He cupped her face & consolves her....She stopped crying by his single touch....
Nandini-How did u go this video???
Manik-In ur room only ...
Nandu-But i not see this video ...
Manik-That is suprise ...."That suprise ur mom & dad r keep this video in the secret place"while i decorating ur room i found..just forget it..shall u cut the cake...."
Nandu-Okkkkk
She cut the cake & give the 1st piece to Manik..Then Abhimanyu,Maddy.....All of them r enjoying Nandu birthday party in this house.....All of them r giving gift to Nandini.....
Nandu-Manik where is ur gift ??????
Manik-Go to the kitchen & search ur gift.....
Nandu move 2 the kitchen & started searching the gift ....That time Nandu saw a cute big pink colour teddy..

That time Nandu saw a cute big pink colour teddy

& saw another one clue...Then Nandini move to the garden ..Then she saw a basket in the garden......

She opened the basket & see cute little puppy.....

Then she saw a another clue

Then she saw a another clue ...He give 20 gift for her....

Final at last clue words

Final at last clue words..last gift is present in Manik.....Nandu confuing her mind & saw Manik....Manik was talking to his frnd Cabir..Nandu move towards him....Manik saw her...

Manik-Nandu kya hua???
Nandu-Manik i want to talk to u ????come to my room......
Cabir started laughing..Manik gave a deadly glare to Cabir.....
Manik-Cabir stop laughing...
Cabir-Ur girl frnd is calling u yaar....go with her.....
Manik-Shut up yaar...
Nandu-Manik r u coming with me ??????
Manik-Baby go to ur room ..I will come now....
Nandu-U come to my room now....
She hold his hand & move to her room...On seeing this scene her frnds r laughing.....
Mukthi-Cabir- what happen to Nandu???
Cabir-Kuch nhi she call Manik to her room...
Alya-Okk really...
Mukthi-Okkkkkk okkkk
Abhi-They r enjoying..when we will enjoy???
Mukthi started blushing & shut up Abhimanyu......
In Nandini room
Nandini & Manik reached Nandini room...Nandini closed the door..He shocked about Nandini behaviour & gulped the saliva....
Manik-Bubbly what r u doing ????
Nandu-Manik come & stand here !!!!!
Manik wearing whit colour shirt with 2 buttons open...Nandu keep her hand on his broad chest.....
Manik-Bubbly what r doing ?????
Nandu-shhh!!!!!
She keep her finger on his mouth then she saw...He was written her name in his chest... & keep her finger on that & started rubbing..Then she kissed on his chest... & hugged him....
Nandu-Rockstar u r loving me soo much na.....
Manik-Bubbly i am loving u soo much than me ....
He hugged her more tightly..Both of them lost in the hug.....
Nandu-Rockstar shall we move to the downstair...
Manik-No...Not now...u r not given my love dose 2day..i gave u soo much gift to u .....
Nandu pull him & move to the door....Manik hold her hand & started kissing her lips slowly...After few seconds later,the kiss is turned in to passionate ...Both of them r lost in the kiss ..He was kissing her madly ..Both of them fall on the bed....Manik was still kissing her.....
Nandini also equally responding for the kiss.....After few seconds ,they broke the kiss & panting heavily.....Then Manik make her sleep......After few minutes later he also lye beside her......After that both of them r started sleeping....