Chapter : 42 D

Life With My Angel

Chapter - 42 D

Manik nods his head and left the place.... he enter into the car and start the car and started following her car..... Nandu stop her car in the shop and enter into the showroom for buying a gift for her friend engagement....

She left the shop and came near to the car.... she sense that some one was watching her... Nandu turn and see the car but no one was present in the car....

Nandu - Nandu yesab tumari weham hay....

She said that herself, slapping her head lightly and about to open the car but one person hold the car door....

Nandu - hello who are you? Why are you holding my car door.... haut jaa meri raste se....

Nandu says that, pulling his hand from the door.... she was about to enter into the car that person hold her hand....

Nandu - hello excuse me.. leave my hand.... leave me...

Boy -  baby you're looking so beautiful... come with me... I will full fill your wish....

Nandu - leave my hand I'm not that type of girl....

Nandu says that, struggling her hand from his grip... In that time Manik came and hold that boy hand... Nandu take her hand out from his grip....

Manik - hello boss what are you doing? You don't know how to behave with a girl....

Boy - who are you? Why are you poking your nose in my things... stay out of it...

The boy says that, pulling him from his place....

Nandu - Manik....

Nandu take his name on her mouth after a long... boy again hold her hand and drag her with him... Manik got angry and hold his tightly....... Nandu free from his grip.... boy screamed in pain while sitting on his knees....

Manik - don't you dare to think to touch her again....

He says that angrily and hold Nandu hand and drag her towards his car....

Nandu - what are you doing Manik? Leave my hand.... you're are hurting my hand ....

He left her hand in anger....

Nandini - Auch!!!!

Manik - are you mad? Tum yahan akele kyun Aayi iswaqt....

Nandu - meri mercy... meri zindagi... tum kyun pooch rehi ho....  tum hay kon mere liye....

Manik - tum nhi jaanti mein kon ho tumari liye.... tumari liye mere Dil bahut pyaar hay... pyaar karti hay tumse.... I don't want to hurt you....

Nandu - you're already hurted me Manik... uska agar abhi bi hay meri Dil pe.... I hate you.... tum meri peecha kyun kar rehi ho.....

Manik - tumari fikar hay mujhe.... I love you Nandini.... I can't able to leave with out.... mein mar jaavungi Nandini... tumari bina mein nhi jee paavungi.....

Nandu - tum meri fikar karne ki zaroorat nhi..... if you can't able to live without means Mar jaav.... mujhe tumare fikar nhi hay....

Nandu says that, looking another side.....  Manik heart become broken after hearing this..... he left from that place and started taking his steps towards the sea.... her words are echoes on his ear.... Nandu rub her tears and turn and see Manik but he is not there....

She turn and look here and there and saw Manik who was going near to sea..... he enter into the sea...

Nandu - Manik stop... tum kya kar rehi ho.... Manik Ruk jaav...