Chapter : 41 D

Life With My Angel

Chapter - 41 D

Cabir - arey tum sab bhul gaye kya...  Nandini ko doond na hay yaar...

Cabir said looking all of them having smile on his face...  Every one turn and look at Manik...  Manik look at them having pain in his eyes...

Abhimanyu move to him and hold his hand....  Manik look at him...

Abhimanyu - Manik tum tension mat...  Hum sab hay na...  We will find her soon.... I will surely make you both together....

He said looking him and holding his hand tightly and giving assurance to him...  He smiled and hugged him and burst into tears....  He can't able to control his pain anymore so he burst into tears in Abhimanyu arms....

All feel sad for him and move towards him and started rubbing his back....

He broke the hug and crying badly... All of them started crying while seeing his cry...

He was cried more...

Mukthi - Manik cry..  Don't stop and hide your cry... 

He cried more and more...  They all letting him cry...  He had so many tears in his eyes, which were not stopping at all. He was cried and started breathing heavily....

Mukthi - Manik bhai.. kya hua?  Manik...

Mukthi asked looking him having worried on her face...

Manik - I...  I...  Can't...  Bre...  Breath...

He stammered as if it was unable to talk for him... He was breathing heavily...

Mukthi ran fast to the side table and grabbed the glass of water and move to manik and sit beside him and made Manik drank it...  He drank the water in a go,  while Mukthi  was  still rubbing his back.

Mukthi - are  you feeling better? Bhai Hmm?

She asked to him having worried and pain on her face...

Manik nodded his head positively to her and hugged her tight as much he can... his friends are trying to make him calm don't.....

Mukthi - Cry Manik, cry. Don't stop them...

She said to him and she was crying too while seeing his bhai like that...

They take him to the living room and make him to sit in the sofa and rubbing his back...

Maddy - Manik don't worry we will find her soon.... don't lose your hope Manik... We are with you Manik...

He said looking him having small smile on his face....  Manik also show a fake smile to him...

In otherside

Nandini was busy in arrange her dress in the cupboard that time her eyes  fall on the cupboard...  There she saw Manik shirt in the cupboard.... while seeing his shirt tears are brimmed in her eyes... She don't how the shirt came here may be while packing her dress from murthy mansion unfortunately it also came with her dress...

She look at the dress and move her hand and take his shirt in her shaky hand...

She took the shirt on his hand and hold it near to her chest and burst into tears 😭 😭 😭....  She feel his fragrance is the shirt...  His fragrance is still present in the shirt....

Fresh tears are rolling down from her eyes....

Nandini - I cant able to hate you Manik..  I don't know why.... I love you so much Manik...  I can't you hate you...  If I hate you,  I love is increasing more than that Manik tumse. I cant able to like without you...  Tumare bina mein adhoora ha Manik....