Chapter : 40 D

Don't forget to do inline comments and still I am very disappointed with response but I am still updating

Life with My Angel

Chapter-40 D

Nandu was in pain but she hide her pain to her friends and not show outside her pain... in these three months she did not sleep properly... her friends know that they both need each other.... she cry every night in these three months.... due to that dark wrinkles form on her eyes....

After 3 months

Nandu was busy in her work that time Abhimanyu enter into her room while calling her.... she shook her head and look at him...

Abhimanyu – didi you not get ready yet...

Nandu – I am not coming Abhimanyu... you go and enjoy the party....

Abhimanyu – why you are not coming to the party...

Nandu – I am not feeling well Abhimanyu...

Abhimanyu- kya hua didi... are you okay... if you are not well I will stay with you and take care of you....

Nandu – I will take care myself Abhimanyu you go and attend the party... Mukthi needs you now...

Nandu said looking him while caressing his cheek....

Abhimanyu – haan didi Mukthi needs me... you need Manik and Manik needs you...

Nandu hear Manik name and remain silent...

Abhimanyu - three months hogaya didi... I know he hurted you... but in these three month you punished him by leaving him alone... you also suffering so pain inside you... you also can't able to stay alone without him... every night you are closing yourself in the room and crying badly... I can hear that... please give another one chance to him...

Nandu – hogaya tumare baath.... Abhi tum chal yahan se....

Abhimanyu – haan I am going didi... didi if my words hurted you mean so sorry and think about it once....

He said while holding her hand in between his hand and kissed on it.... Nandu smiled and he left from the room after caressing her cheek....

Nandu take the file and started concentrating on her work... but she can't able to concentrate on her work... Abhimanyu words are haunting on her mind again and again... she closed the file and started thinking about her bhai words...

Nandu p.o.v

Abhimanyu is right... I pushed him from me for three months... because of that we suffer so much... I know he try to save me from that situation... but his words are hurting me and giving pain to me... I give punishment to him by staying away from him... this is enough for both of us... now I can't able to punish him more... I have to end is distance... I will talk to him about this tomorrow... I have to sort out it very soon... I decided to give a chance to him...

End of p.o.v

She get up from the bed and move to the mirror and saw her smiling face through the mirror....

Nandu – your Nandu is coming back to you Manik...

She said while having glow and smile on her face...

In other side

Maddy and Abhimanyu reached their friend birthday party... Mukthi is waiting in entrance for Abhimanyu.... she saw and ran towards him and hugged him... Abhimanyu smiled on her cute harkat and hugged her tightly....